Side turn light/flasher

bergman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tried to find some information on the webb, anyway! I want to take it out to paint them.
And before trying anything stupid I have a stupid question! Can i just pull it out or is there a trick to removing them?

are you talking about the front ones ones in the headlights?

ok dont have them on mine i didnt think any of the trucks had them unless its aftermarket. could be wrong maybe on the 06 but i just dont remember ever seeing them.

edit

ok i just went and looked up some pictures of the 06 stock srt and it doesn't have them either so guessing aftermarket.

Last edited:
yeah doesnt make it stock lol. i have seen a bunch and only ones i have ever seen are on the aftermarket calvue mirrors you can get the turn signal on them. :)

could be added due to some law over seas for them no idea on that one though :)

yeah never been much of a fan of them on some of the newer vehicles that have them.

could be added due to some law over seas for them no idea on that one though :)

Yes, it's a law thing for those who have a tow hook. This stupid law states that the front blinker has to be seen from 10 meters behind the trailer at one meter from the trailer's side line. Don't ask who's the dum*ss that invented that. This is why all Eu cars have side blinkers in the front fender or in the side mirrors.
We all should do more law reading. I think it's better then most comic books...

figured had to be a law thing with over sea's version because i have seen quite a few of these trucks here and none have them lol with exception of the calvue mirrors like i said but that i know is a aftermarket mod :)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back