Signing Off for the last time

Goose

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My short stay here at "the" forum has been enjoyable, but I have come to the quick realization that you all are well out of my league... From mods to knowledge and you have made a tight-nit circle of friends all over the US. From all the warm welcomes to all the crap I got for not having a wing I thank you good night and god speed.

Goose

dude are you serious!? sorry if you got a bad impression. we are def an intersting bunch and by no means did we mean any harm. we are full of sarcasm here. What ever you do.....don't put that wing back on! See ya on the road!

Talk to me Goose!
U haven't lost that loving feeling have you?

Last edited:
Well, you know where to find us if you have a question

BTW, my 2005 QC is Bone Stock

Jeff

come on, i'm new to all this but the longer you stay the ore you will know

Are you kidding?? :confused: When I first joined here. They all were out of my league too. I know nothing about my truck. After read all of these threads, I had improve my knowledge about our trucks. I learned a lot of new stuff about NOS and FI. Please don't leave. Stay here and you will learn a lot of new stuff. Trust me, I know how you are feeling. Now about the not have wing issue, we all were playing with you. We all love you no matter if you dont have a wing. We all love you because you have a viper powered truck!

thats very high on the gay-o-meter. dont leave...are you KRAZYSRT10. Just become one of the guys on here. Forget about mods, some of us just go into debt because we have no self control!

Don't be so quick to leave us. I still feel like a noob. This is a gathering of a very special rides and people. We are all just having fun. I hope you rethink your decision.

Gaboon said:
Don't be so quick to leave us. I still feel like a noob. This is a gathering of a very special rides and people. We are all just having fun. I hope you rethink your decision.

He's right. Gaboon and I had been here for 7 months. We both still feel like a noob too. :eek:

Last edited:
I think this all happened because Nowwhat put his wing back on.:D I'm just kidding. What pic has a wing? Nuff Said:rock:

J.R.

Hey Goose, I'm a noob also....maybe me and you can be in our own little leauge...sounds like you and I are about equal on the knowledge part...stick around for a little while longer and maybe we can get a little Texas GTG so some of the noobs can put some faces to some of the names on here....so sit back pop the top on a cold one and soak up some of the knowledge these guys are are so gracious to give....later bro...

Hell's whiskers......................!!

And I thought I was sensitive........... I mean wtf.........? :dontknow:

Don't leave, bro............. We were just starting to get used to you around here......

I hope you'll rethink your decision to split and continue as a member of our family....

Besides, if ya leave, I'll enter your house late at night and breathe "old people" germs all over you while u sleep. ;)

D

C'mon Goose - You cannot let these guys get to you.

I got a wing. I am totally stock. I am a girl even ;)

Don't leave, I thought you Texans were tough!!!! :p :D :dontknow:

Wings Rock, Stock Rocks, and you should stay on here.... :dancing: :star: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Goose said:
I'll start off by saying hi! this being my first post and all. I would also llike to qoute a older wise man " Anytime some one gets under your skin over anything, that means they are a better than you!"

Thanks
Goose

ummmmm?

Craig said:
KFC has wings our trucks have SPOILERS!!!! :mad:
STFU - you are being technical now ;) ;) ;) :D :rock:

Ohhh now i'm gettin yelled at by the lady of the house and I wasn't even talkin to you :( :eek:
Wifey said:
STFU - you are being technical now ;) ;) ;) :D :rock:

Spoilers Rock, Stock Rocks and Goose should still stay on with us :p :p :p :D

Hey from one noob to another. Just sit in there and hang tight! You will see everyone just has a warp sense of humor....

Stay a while!

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back