Silent D is in the house????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silverback

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm assuming this is you Tim. Glad you made it and welcome. :cool: :cool: :cool:

You eiether psot somtheing or I'm giong to missspeel evrey tihng fomr nwo on.:rolleyes: :D :)

coem otu dna lapy

Silverback said:
I'm assuming this is you Tim. Glad you made it and welcome. :cool: :cool: :cool:

You eiether psot somtheing or I'm giong to missspeel evrey tihng fomr nwo on.:rolleyes: :D :)

Hwta hatt EPA isad ;) :rolleyes: :p
Jerry:D :D :D

i know someone else we need ,BDIA! can anyone get hold of him? (big dodge in alaska)

Lordy,

A guy can't even sneak in the back door (no pun intended) without being spotted anymore.

Yes indeed..... and here we are............... at St Alfonso's Pancake breakfast....where I stole the margarine..... (Frank Zappa)

Glad to join the family over here at the new digs... Looks like a regular love-fest going on and I couldn't stay away.

Glad everyone is happy and playing nicely together in this new house....

I only have one thing to say:

"Will the last one to leave the old forum...please turn out the light....(?)"

God Bless us...everyone.

SD

Damn glad to see you Tim!:cool: :cool: :cool: Good eyes John, ya furry bastard.:D

Well I'll be damned!

It's about time ol friend. :D Great too see you, T. D. P.!!

Great snag, SB. :cool: :D

Hey Tim, good to see you here. BTW, thanks to you I knew an answer to a Jeopardy question a few weeks ago. Who knew that knowing Django would come in handy like that? LOL.

Well, well ,well:cool: Thanks for coming back Numb Dick:cool: :D All will be corrected in the universe if someone can find NOWWHAT:mad: Then the family will be whole again..He has not called me...Tim brudda:cool: Love ya Nukka:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back