Silver 2005 QC -- Black Interior

oldguysrt10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
$27,950
49,600 miles -- great shape inside and out -- 1 old (52) owner

Purchased new 11/24/06 at Max Motors in Butler, Missouri from Kevin Rhodes w/64 miles -- Oil & filter changed every 3,000 miles or sooner -- Lloyd's Black mats w/Red Viper (have OEMs also) -- Belanger Long Tube Headers -- Belanger High-Flow Cats -- Magnaflow Cat-Back -- New OEM Exhaust Manifold Gaskets -- Roe Oil Cap/Filter -- Roe Blower installed at 31,000 miles (new plugs and MSD wires at installation) -- SCT Tuner w/89 octane tune, 93 octane 5800 shift, and 93 octane 5200 shift (low shift tune installed to protect stock internals) -- 16 gallons of water/methanol mix -- Roe methanol injection (did not use high octane/methanol tune -- installed only as a safety buffer against detonation and to cool piston tops under boost) -- 2 new spare serpentine belts -- spare Roe air filter NIB (have OEM also) -- 10 NIB Bosch spark plugs -- Chromed OEM rims plus a spare chromed OEM rim -- 5 quarts Casrtol 5w-50 Syntec for Roe Supercharger oil change (no leaks and not due until 81,000 miles but I have it) -- new flywheel and 3 disc billet torque converter installed at 41,000 miles ($2255) -- Parada Spec X tires new at 42,000 miles (80%+ tread left on all) -- complete transmission rebuild at 49,505 miles ($1950)

PM me if interested and I'll take pictures within the next day or so. It's dirty today and right now too windy to take a chance on water spots to wash it.

oldguy

Wow! If I didn't have mine, I would be all over this. Good luck with the sale.

Reading your mods made me nostalgic.....

Anyone looking for a nicely modded QC should surely look your way....

Only thing I would change is a Borla catback and cat delete....

Somebody's gonna get a nice one.....

D

I loved Oldguys reviews of all the things he did. Very detailed oriented and always appears to think things through. I would not hesitate to buy this truck if I was in the market!!! Good luck with the sale!

What do you mean "1 old (52) owner"?..:dontknow: :argh: ....that aint old.....:marchmellow:

....yes, this is a great deal for someone wanting a modded truck....would save $$$$$ over buying a stock truck and then modding..

The price on my truck is payoff. As long as I have it I'll reduce the price each month to whatever the payoff drops to and post the new price.

Side note......I forgot to list in the initial note that it also has the Roe TB.

Best to all,
oldguy

oldguysrt10 said:
The price on my truck is payoff. As long as I have it I'll reduce the price each month to whatever the payoff drops to and post the new price.

Side note......I forgot to list in the initial note that it also has the Roe TB.

Best to all,
oldguy

Think about selling any mods seprate?

oldguysrt10 said:
$27,950
49,600 miles -- great shape inside and out -- 1 old (52) owner

Purchased new 11/24/06 at Max Motors in Butler, Missouri from Kevin Rhodes w/64 miles -- Oil & filter changed every 3,000 miles or sooner -- Lloyd's Black mats w/Red Viper (have OEMs also) -- Belanger Long Tube Headers -- Belanger High-Flow Cats -- Magnaflow Cat-Back -- New OEM Exhaust Manifold Gaskets -- Roe Oil Cap/Filter -- Roe Blower installed at 31,000 miles (new plugs and MSD wires at installation) -- SCT Tuner w/89 octane tune, 93 octane 5800 shift, and 93 octane 5200 shift (low shift tune installed to protect stock internals) -- 16 gallons of water/methanol mix -- Roe methanol injection (did not use high octane/methanol tune -- installed only as a safety buffer against detonation and to cool piston tops under boost) -- 2 new spare serpentine belts -- spare Roe air filter NIB (have OEM also) -- 10 NIB Bosch spark plugs -- Chromed OEM rims plus a spare chromed OEM rim -- 5 quarts Casrtol 5w-50 Syntec for Roe Supercharger oil change (no leaks and not due until 81,000 miles but I have it) -- new flywheel and 3 disc billet torque converter installed at 41,000 miles ($2255) -- Parada Spec X tires new at 42,000 miles (80%+ tread left on all) -- complete transmission rebuild at 49,505 miles ($1950)

PM me if interested and I'll take pictures within the next day or so. It's dirty today and right now too windy to take a chance on water spots to wash it.

oldguy

:congrats: :rock: :burnout:
this shouldnt be for sale long

Would someone please give me directions on how to post pictures? I just washed my truck, took a few, and would like to post them. I've done it once before and remember the first yime I tried they were too large, someone sent me directions resulted in the file being smaller, then posting worked well, but I apparently lost them.

Thanks for the help.

Sorry for the overhead.

oldguy

Here they are:

115.jpg

117.jpg

121.jpg

122.jpg

129.jpg

Just got in my latest loan statement. New price is $26,850.

The truck is in great shape inside and out with no leakes and no oil use at all between changes. Hopefully someone will get a great truck. The little black specs on my truck in the pictures were "love bugs" (little black bugs that fly around connected to their mate....seasonal in our area) that landed on it after washing.

oldguy

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back