Silver State Classic 9/13 & 09/14

ViperJeff

Misanthrope
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The "Viper / Viper Truck Registry" will be there with the Viper Nation as their guest.

If you're there, say Hi. :rock:

Last edited:
Five different race category......does the race start in lund or further down....I have driven that stretch of highway.....and the narrows is fun lookin @ 120....in a viper of course......!

Not that I'm aware of, in fact, I've never heard a Viper Truck guy ever talk about it.

Five different race category......does the race start in lund or further down....I have driven that stretch of highway.....and the narrows is fun lookin @ 120....in a viper of course......!

This will be my first one..

All I know at this point the open road challenge is a 100 mile stretch of NV318. I won't be attending that part. I'll just be part of the 1/2 mile and mile shootouts and the car show

The shootouts are held just outside of ely....and ya better have good binders(brakes).....last year my friend jim took his jag on that lil stretch of highway......we could not believe how scary it is......ya run outta road real quick.....crazy wide open race......ENJOY!

The shootouts are held just outside of ely....and ya better have good binders(brakes).....last year my friend jim took his jag on that lil stretch of highway......we could not believe how scary it is......ya run outta road real quick.....crazy wide open race......ENJOY!

I've heard that..

Ted (Viper Owner) has been there several times putting sad faces on Vette owners :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back