Silverado SS Supercharged

sinus19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thats right boys.. Both pulled up to gas station at the same time and well, you know. we had to ask about lining them up ha. He was running on 8lbs with a bad tune (he claims.) From a dig i Got a really good lunch and was able to stick with him. then started leaving him behind soon as we hit 60. Now on a roll, thats a whole different story. I immediately left him. He had no chance. He is willing to race again when he gets a proper tune. I'll make sure i get a video next time.

P.S. this is before i blew the spider gears.

I raced one of these in the past. It wasn't supercharged but it was the top of the line one called the eliminator... They should have thought that name over more carefully I think. :burnout:

I raced one of these in the past. It wasn't supercharged but it was the top of the line one called the eliminator... They should have thought that name over more carefully I think. :burnout:
Like "the eliminated". They aren't worth the fuel to race most the time.

Sent from my SPH-L520 using Tapatalk

I see a bunch of those Super Slow trucks on the hwy all the time. The owners never mess with me as they must know where they stand.

I see a bunch of those Super Slow trucks on the hwy all the time. The owners never mess with me as they must know where they stand.

So that's what the SS stands for. I thought it was Something Stupid. Lol

being a gm owner the best thing about a Sss is the look. gm didn't deliever

Yep pretty much. My causin has an SS with 9lbs as well but Turbo'd. He claims he put down 480rw. Havent raced him yet.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back