Silverback & Wifey

Begood

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I say it is damn good to have you two posting again. It warms my heart to see you two here.

Bill.

Yea, really miss that

:congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats:

Kinda boring without 'em.

It is good to see those two posting again.

Must be a shortage of bananas out there. They usually come out in the winter looking for food. ;)

It is good to see those two posting again.

Must be a shortage of bananas out there. They usually come out in the winter looking for food. ;)

The zookeeper turned his back for a minute and look what happened :angel::angel::dontknow::dontknow::D

The zookeeper turned his back for a minute and look what happened :angel::angel::dontknow::dontknow::D

Many of the real people..... (you know) .... the ones who actually "get it".... they've wandered away. Nice to see some of the very best coming back from time to time.... It warms the heart.

tadp

Many of the real people..... You know? .... the ones who actually "get it".... they've wandered away. Nice to see some of the very best coming back from time to time.... It warms the heart.

tadp

Love ya Tim!!! Give both our girls a big old hug and Wil the Pil a special pat on the head for me :rock::rock::D Keep the Faith and hang in there. Prayers sent ... :angel:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back