Site Comparison

The car is not that hard to get in to, out is harder. You just have to put your right leg in, prop youself by your hands on the rear of the seat, swing other leg and butt in then slide down into the seat. I have looked at these, will buy one, someday. Could be the Viper replacement when the day comes.

VERY nice looking car, John. :rock: Hell, I even like the color! :eek: :dontknow: ;)

(As you know), Superformance is the way to go on these.... so no issue there. And it's brand new, correct? :dontknow: If that's the case, then go for it! :rock:

They are a bitch to get in and out of the seat.... yep. But, so is my Vette (or a Viper GTS, for that matter). That's small potatoes compared to how you feel once your IN the seat. :) :burnout: Just get in and NEVER get out!...... Problem solved. :star: :eek: :p

The fact that the peddles are WAY off center with the seat are my only beef (with any cobra).... But, that can be gotten used to. :)

Last edited:
That means you can't scratch your fury but while driving :eek:

Silver
I have to go with Jack on these .Log some real time behind the wheel b4 you lay out a dime . We have built several of these and they all have one thing in common ,they change owners offen ! The kits do not hold value like the originals .They are uncomfortable to do more than a burger run ,more than a hundred miles and it takes a toll on you . IMHO there are too many negitives on these cars for the kind of money they get .
Have A Kind Day
Mike

I'll take a blue one with the white stripes.................and a big block side oiler.

Hot....? Yes...

Uncomforatble....? Yes....

Would I have one anyway.........? Take a wild fkn guess............

D

I looked a bunch of cobra replicas back about 5 years ago at the Goodguys car show here in Pleasanton. There was one just like that one, but was a Factory Five Kit. It had a 5.0 with SC and was really nice car. I asked the owner if he was to sell it what it my be worth. He said I could have it for $30,000. This car is alot nicer with the built BB IMO. Seems a little high priced though.

OH, and I forgot to address the point... Sorry Jack.

THIS PLACE F*CKIN' RULES..............!!!

D

There is a Superformance dealer 20 min. from me across the street to Road Atlanta. They are much more then a kit car. Completely assembled less engine and trans and shipped from So. Africa for about $40k. Gorgeous cars. Good luck Silver.

I hope that you are very happy no matter what you decide John.....You deserve it.....It's been your dream, I say go for it and screw what everyone else thinks :D

Silverback said:
If you go to this link, click "Inventory" and then click "Superformance" it will take you to the Cobra page. It's the Yellow (I know, imagine that) with black stripes 1999.

http://www.parkplaceltd.com/

They have a LOT of cool cars on that site, John. :) Thanks for the link! :rock:.....I've been "dreaming" for the last few hours. :D

Like this one...... "Bueller?..... Bueller?...." :D
http://www.parkplaceltd.com/vehicle.aspx?stockNo=6458&title=1961%20Ferrari%20250%20GT%20CALIFORNIA%20Modena%20Design%20Replica%202%20Dr%20Convertible&inv=330&vin=CA458915%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20&pos=12&current=1&size=50&nav=newarrivals&filter=(Inventory.CreationDate%20%3E%20'5/30/2007')

Did you notice the Red RC SRT-10 in the background on those pics!!

:rock:

Cool Car, but I say buy a Viper ya friendly furrball!:rock: :burnout: :rock:

A Viper Powered Cobra!!!! :rock:

Roz-SRT said:
A Viper Powered Cobra!!!! :rock:

now thats a great idea.:rock: How is the width of the viper motor versus the 427? I might actually think about this idea myself. Been toying with the idea of a crate hemi in something. But this sounds even better.:D

How about a real 426 Hemi powered Cobra Daytona coupe, Yeah thats the one I want.

Seriously John do what ever makes you the most happy, and can I go for a ride with you?:)

Bill.

walenator said:
There is a Superformance dealer 20 min. from me across the street to Road Atlanta. They are much more then a kit car. Completely assembled less engine and trans and shipped from So. Africa for about $40k. Gorgeous cars. Good luck Silver.

You are correct, the Superformace is not really a "Kit Car". They arrive in America in the same condition as the original Cobras did, minus the engine and transmission.

Superformance also happens to be the only Cobra replica that is authorized and licensed by Carroll Shelby. The value of used Superformance Cobras increased when he authorized them.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back