Site is Crashing!!!!!!!

Prof

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Getting slower and slower......time for some server maintenance I think!!!

yep. noticed that.

and could ya check on a thread thief. i posted on a thread that had a '05 rollin chassis on Ebay. can not find the thread or my post any where.

or am i loosin whats left of my mind:marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

Cant remember when I did mine, do I get a warning?, does the red star start blinking or something so I know I need to re ante

Demon 8 said:
Cant remember when I did mine, do I get a warning?, does the red star start blinking or something so I know I need to re ante

Go to your User CP top left of blue stripe on the page...

check your lower left menu...go to "paid subscriptions"

That will give you the date your paid subscription expires...

Suggestion for Patrick and Jack:

Lets create contributor levels!!!!

Keep the amount per year the same...but recognize with a different colored start those that have more than five years of contributions remaining and those that have more than ten years of subscription remaining.

Money now is better than money later is an old business axiom!

Some of us do not mind paying far in advance so that VTCOA has the cash flow advantage...

Just a thought...might not be worth the time and programming...but an idea to get a little more cash flow to pay for Dom's band width use in his new image building campaign...:D

Been working fine for me

Prof said:
Go to your User CP top left of blue stripe on the page...

check your lower left menu...go to "paid subscriptions"

That will give you the date your paid subscription expires...

Suggestion for Patrick and Jack:

Lets create contributor levels!!!!

Keep the amount per year the same...but recognize with a different colored start those that have more than five years of contributions remaining and those that have more than ten years of subscription remaining.

Money now is better than money later is an old business axiom!

Some of us do not mind paying far in advance so that VTCOA has the cash flow advantage...

Just a thought...might not be worth the time and programming...but an idea to get a little more cash flow to pay for Dom's band width use in his new image building campaign...:D

I like that idea. :congrats: :rock:

Actually I would like to take it one step further. Make it a 4 tier system. $25.00, $50.00, $75.00, and $100.00 or more. Have a different symbol for each level of support.

Last edited:
And which level is..... no star?,....... Dad

You do good work...I may tell the owner to give you a raise...

Patrick, Patrick...you have a good employee...he deserves a raise...his name is RedSrt007...:D :D :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back