sitting in hospital

Ironhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well im sitting here in hospital ,they wheeled my dad in for heart surgery, the whole clan is here, cant believe im related to some of these wackos. ,about to go nuts waiting ,,sorry just venting

Prayers and thoughts are sent James. Hope all goes well for him.
Just remember the Wackos are there to support you and your father;)

Mother in law had triple bypass the day after I returned from Iraq. She put it off till I could get home. I couldn't believe the fruitcakes on my wifes side of the family either. But we were all there for a common cause. To support and show love to a family member. In the end we feel she recovered faster and brought the family closer together. Best wishes man, prayers sent for wisdom to the doctors, strength to your dad and patience to the family.

Fortunately Houston has some of the best Heart Doctors in the World. Thoughts go out to you, my pops had Open heart surgery about 10 years ago (bypass and new valve) still doing good.

thanks for all the well wishes peeps ,,he is in icu now ,,i about fell out when they took him out the operating room with all the freaking tubes and junk in him ,,then when they removed the ventalator tube i about lost my cookies right there ,,he is doped up on morphine for the night ,,,they removed 1 liter of fluid from his heart cavity ,,,now the hunt is on to what is causing it ,,

What hospital is he at, I know you live near West Houston, and its a very good cardiac hospital with out going all the way downtown. I'll be thinking about ya'll

he is in clear creek at the new heart section over in webster ,,never was a big fan of that place but the doctor he has is top notch ,,also the male nurse should be a doctor himself ,, he found out from my dad i have a 10 and really likes them so he maybe coming around here soon ,,:rock:

Last edited:
good deal, well to take your mind off things OSO is at the track with some little bitty tires on the back, tomorrow is WHM night meet, its going to be almost as big as TX2K

good deal, well to take your mind off things OSO is at the track with some little bitty tires on the back, tomorrow is WHM night meet, its going to be almost as big as TX2K

im off ,,if things go good i might make it out to that event ,they kick me out of hospital around 3 or 4 on saturday ,,you going ,,hell we got a free pass to get in,,got my plates in so im legal now !

Sorry to hear about your father - the waiting and not knowing what is going on is the worst part. One of my best buds just got out of the hospital after spending 2 weeks in there.

I said a prayer for him and it was heard, I'll say one for your old man too.

Stay strong.

We are going, waiting to hear back from my brother-in-law for a meet up spot, the exotics that were suppose to come out last week are definately coming out tonight...I will call you.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back