SLH Motorsports update

Texas Yellow Fever

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just wanted to post a quick update since I haven't been on line much. I substantially underestimated the length of time and energy required to get all the paperwork done (actually I over estimated the speed and competency of the lawyers involved) in getting this business bought. Be patient with me for a few more days, then things will be backk to normal. In the meantime, if anyone needs anything send me a PM and I'll get an email notification so I don't miss anything...

Steve I know the feeling. It's fustrating to say the least but spend the extra time and get it done right the first time. Have plenty of weapons displayed for all lawyers to see.:D :idea:

Steve thanks for the link,just purchesed a ram srt-10 parking sign,been looking for one for a long time,and I left positive feedback.

Brat said:
Steve thanks for the link,just purchesed a ram srt-10 parking sign,been looking for one for a long time,and I left positive feedback.

Our very first sale...TOO COOL!!!! The guys are making it right now, we'll get it in the mail today, thanks for your business, more stuff coming soon. If anyone has any ideas about something specific they want or would like to see, I'm all ears...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back