slicks, lighted start button, driveshaft loop, etc.

Are you ok with hemi 20" spares or do they have to be SRT specific.

20 in hemi spare rims is fine .I have 20 in hemi rims on my sons truck , we are using it to haul 2 harleys and 1 yamaha warrior to Sturgis in august. I wanted to have 20 in spares, at least two for trip .I did not want to have a flat and have to haul a trailer with 1 17in rim and tire on it .;)

20 in hemi spare rims is fine .I have 20 in hemi rims on my sons truck , we are using it to haul 2 harleys and 1 yamaha warrior to Sturgis in august. I wanted to have 20 in spares, at least two for trip .I did not want to have a flat and have to haul a trailer with 1 17in rim and tire on it .;)

Got it, let me see what I can come up with.

I may be wrong on this but didn't somebody on here say something about the spare 20" Hemi wheels not having the same back spacing or something like that? I could have sworn they said something about not clearing the front caliper.... I may be wrong... :dontknow:

I may be wrong on this but didn't somebody on here say something about the spare 20" Hemi wheels not having the same back spacing or something like that? I could have sworn they said something about not clearing the front caliper.... I may be wrong... :dontknow:

They don't clear the front, Ironhead needs them for a different application.

they are the same shit.

Apparently you and Andy need to have a discussion about this!! :listen:

Dan bought a set of 4 and was given one hemi wheel with 3 SRT wheels. The hemi wheel does not fit on the front.

I put the one from my work truck and it fit fine. Dan would be the last person I would take any advise from.

I put the one from my work truck and it fit fine. Dan would be the last person I would take any advise from.

He knows everything, it's on the internet so it has to be true.

If you come through this way you're more than welcome to borrow my spare for your trip, it's just sitting in the shed

buy my shi....stuff, my stuff. :D

bump, all prices are negotiable. Throw me an offer, the worst I can say is no.

accepting offers, maybe even unreasonable ones

I found these laying around taking up space too. There are 6 total and they are all brand new. $15 each plus shipping.
aza9a2u4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Driveshaft loop and 1 hat sold

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back