Smallest, lightest and most power freeing UD pulleys

VENOMOUS1 RACING

Has Left the Room - Banned from VTCOA!
Reaction score
Save over a 1 pound off your flywheel and free up HP by letting engine rev quicker and spend less effort on accessories. Available in Machine Finish or Polished for your 03-06 SRT-10 Viper.

Get yours now! 45 minute install! New Belt! New hardware! New Power:rock:
$279.00 Machine Finish shipping included in U.S.
$299.00 Polished Finish shipping included in U.S.

IMG_2635.jpg
[/URL]

Last edited:
Just installed one on SlowRedTruck aka Hector on his 2004 Viper Truck and it reminded me to remind y'all to ensure your Crank Bolt tightness while installing pulley as its a great opportunity to access bolt while pulley is off ;) :burnout:

Great to meet another fine Member of the VTCOA that enjoys their truck and the company of others. He and Shorty both met up Saturday for installs and kept each other company while I modified their beasts! :rock:

how much hp is freed up for every rotating mass lb removed from you equation?

Being rotational mass, a guesstimate (not back to back proven on dyno but rather a third party try that) would be about 12HP and maybe 7 rwhp in 4th gear on a dyno but exponentially increased through 1st-3rd gears which will accelerate the vehicle to a faster speed prior to reaching 4th (1:1)
I know there are mathematicians that can figure it more accurately but based on throwing numbers based on rotational
Mass removed from the outside ends of a mass and the weight as well as diameter effect. Again, I'm not a scientist in that nature so I based numbers loosely. JMB offered to dyno one so I may send one to him for his own 3rd party R&D.
Really it's one thing you and I both agree on is that you spin two identical engines displacement wise and all else yet one spins up faster due to lightened crank, rotating assembly, flywheel, crank pulley, pressure plate/clutch that same truck/car/go cart will be accelerated faster due to its power plant revving freer and faster with less rotational mass.
Honestly the ft/lb torque released is where it's at :chain:

can you make a 8 rib bigger crank pulley for us sc folks?

I could if the interest was there bro. What's sizes are available currently (if any) and what are you needing? I'd be happy to work with ya as a few other Paxton guys have asked.

Running low on this last batch so of you're interested in the best first mid for our Viper Engines, give me a shout and claim yours :rock:

Sold the last if that batch and have 10 more that'll be ready next week in time for Christmas so claim yours before they're gone again. :vroam:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back