Smoke and Indy?

05SRT-10Quad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I see a lot of signatures saying "support Smoke and Indy". I'm curious as to who they are and what their situation is. Can anyone fill me in? I take it they are well liked/loved members of the club?

You will find some threads.....but the short is:

Flyinglow (Smoke) is a Naval Aviator with big brass ones, honor and a heart of gold that has been wrongly accused of a crime.

Indycoder had a serious accident at Nats and has been in ICU ever since with head trama but is making strides to recovery

As a group we believe in our abilty to pull together and support one another....I have never seen aything like it....amazing

Nowwhat said:

Flyinglow (Smoke) is a Naval Aviator with big brass ones, honor and a heart of gold that has been wrongly accused of a crime.

Indycoder had a serious accident at Nats and has been in ICU ever since with head trama but is making strides to recovery

As a group we believe in our abilty to pull together and support one another....I have never seen aything like it....amazing
Exactly what he just said ...

Get Better Phil/Indy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rock:

Hang in there Scott/Smoke :rock:

I obviously do not know these 2 people but I'm with you. I'm sure they must be great people with the support I see in here for them! I wish them both the best of luck:rock:

Nowwhat, thanks for the explanation!

Wifey said:
Exactly what he just said ...

Get Better Phil/Indy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rock:

Hang in there Scott/Smoke :rock:

Welcome by the way - :star:

Nowwhat said:

Well said Mike. We do have a great group here.

patrick

Yes sir...this group is unreal in their support of members in need......also would like to include Mikey in that group......he still needs our help!!!

Walt

I dont know anyone from this site (except "broke" and one other member (dangit I forget his name)) personally, just from jabbering back and forth on this forum. Great group of guys/gals...feels like I know them personally.

Nowwhat said:

Mike this is the best Para-Phrase I have read about our family.

It is soooooooooooooo true :rock:

05SRT-10Quad said:
I see a lot of signatures saying "support Smoke and Indy". I'm curious as to who they are and what their situation is. Can anyone fill me in? I take it they are well liked/loved members of the club?

Welcome, Welcome, Welcome :rock:

I know you will learn alot and make some awesome friends. Post up and Post often. This is the only way we can get to know ya. :idea:

Welcome, you are part of the family the moment you get here. We fight, scream, and flame one another...but never stop loving...

Lots of diversity, lots of opinion, but a very strange ability to stay close even with huge distance between us.

Your are part of something very special.

I woke up early today.........(yawn)

Welcome to the asylum........This family rules....

SD

Hang in there Phil!!! - Good talking to you today, thanks for the call friend:rock: .

Hang in there Scott! everyone is still here with ya :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back