Smoke is VIDICATED

TheSickness

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is the best news ever. I am so poroud of you Scotty :rock: :rock: :rock: I knew all along that it was Bull :D Congrats sir !!!!!!!!

I'll tell ya!!!... This is THE BEST news!!!!

:star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:
:party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:​

O.K so we can all enjoy what the hell is Smoke vindicated Of!!!!! I keep asking the f*** question someone help me out!!:D

Rockin Ronnie said:
O.K so we can all enjoy what the hell is Smoke vindicated Of!!!!! I keep asking the f*** question someone help me out!!:D
He was accused wrongly of a crime he did not commit...Went to trial today and was found not guilty :D

Rockin Ronnie said:
Edited...please keep it in offensive please :)

CONGRATS SCOTT!!

Great news is an understatement. I am so happy for you Scott!

:love: Ronnie
Scott did not want to say anything on line until it was all over....Believe me when you hear it you will say " What the F........., I do not want to steal any of his thunder. He will post tomorrow and explain all.......I will however give this little bit of sneak preview....his "Mode of Transportation" was actually brought up in court?
The next installment of " As the Ram Truck Turns" will be aired tomorrow....
MOM

SMOKES MOM said:
:love: Ronnie
Scott did not want to say anything on line until it was all over....Believe me when you hear it you will say " What the F........., I do not want to steal any of his thunder. He will post tomorrow and explain all.......I will however give this little bit of sneak preview....his "Mode of Transportation" was actually brought up in court?
The next installment of " As the Ram Truck Turns" will be aired tomorrow....
MOM
Flying a desk around all day is hard work :D

Hey Mikey,
I'm not talking about the desk......nor what he flies....let me see....I will give you a hint.....it's silver........has four wheels?
Figure it out yet?
MOM

SMOKES MOM said:
Hey Mikey,
I'm not talking about the desk......nor what he flies....let me see....I will give you a hint.....it's silver........has four wheels?
Figure it out yet?
MOM
:dontknow: :confused: Yeah you had me at he won :D

That is great great news! Glad it is finally over for you.:rock:

Great new Scott!! Congrats, now take a deep breath and enjoy your life :rock: :D :dancing: :star:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back