Smoke is VIDICATED

Hell Yeah Scotty!!!!!! Hell freaking Yeah!!!!! Free at last, free at last.........the muthafucka..... is free at last!!!!!!!:dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :tee: :tee: :tee: :tee: :driver: :driver: :driver: :driver: :captain: :captain: :captain: :captain: :santaclaus: :santaclaus: :santaclaus: :santaclaus: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :top: :top: :top: :top: :proud: :proud: :proud: :proud: We never doubted you brother!!! Merry Christmas my friend!!!

patrick

That's awesome news.... Congrat's to Scott and Family! :rock:

Patrick
Ha, free at last was the last words he spoke to his atty.....when it wall all over, She asked if he wanted her to give him the evidence.......In true Smoke form...he said and I quote
" Clock out and then shread all that stuff....at least I will get something for free out of this"
I can finally smile and say....yes that's my boy
I have never been so proud of him as I was today.....Tom Cruise ...Look Out
Smoke was really giving you competition today. He looked and walked proud through out the whole ordeal..
MOM :love:

SMOKES MOM said:
Patrick
Ha, free at last was the last words he spoke to his atty.....when it wall all over, She asked if he wanted her to give him the evidence.......In true Smoke form...he said and I quote
" Clock out and then shread all that stuff....at least I will get something for free out of this"
Smoke was really giving you competition today. He looked and walked proud through out the whole ordeal..

That's AWESOME!!!! :rock:

Scotty, you better be at NAT's this year.... All your drinks are on ME the WHOLE weekend! :D :rock: :rock: :rock: :burnout:

SMOKES MOM said:
Patrick

Compared to Smoke, Tom Cruise sucks his thumb and eats strained bananas....

Congrats again Scott..... I'm so happy for you all........... God bless...

Tim

SMOKES MOM said:
Patrick

Mom, we can only guess at the level of relief you feel for your son and family. You and Smoke and family have been so so wonderful to me this year through all my troubles......you guys deserve so many good things to come your way. I hope you all get together for a big fat Christmas dinner next week........and if you do, please take a pic and post for us. There is not much more that could put a smile on all of our faces than seeing Scott, Mom and family all together at Christmas!!!!!

patrick

We are all poroud of heli boy Mom!

He stayed strong through thick and thin and he was vindicated!

All good!

Will

mauiSRT/10 said:
Mom, we can only guess at the level of relief you feel for your son and family. You and Smoke and family have been so so wonderful to me this year through all my troubles......you guys deserve so many good things to come your way. I hope you all get together for a big fat Christmas dinner next week........and if you do, please take a pic and post for us. There is not much more that could put a smile on all of our faces than seeing Scott, Mom and family all together at Christmas!!!!!

patrick

AGREED!!!! :dito: :withstupid: :eating: :star: :dancing: :willy:

free at last

Well I know now Smoke and his family can NOW- have a wonderfull Christmas-ENJOY-ENJOY -ENJOY
We are happy that this mess is behind you.
Bill

Well Scott, you have to admit it's been a year to remember, or maybe a year to forget. It all depends on how you look at things.

Your beautiful wife and children are with you again and this is now all behind you. Merry Christmas to you and your whole extended family. May next year bring you joy and happyness to the same magnatude that this one brought you pain and suffering.

God bless Scott. A true gentleman.:rock:

I can't imagine what it felt like to hear the jury's verdict. I think to say that a great weight was lift from your shoulders must have been the understatement of the century!!

I am so very happy for you and your family, Scott!! No one here ever doubted you!

Mom, I can here the prosecutors/accusers now, questioning how someone in the Navy can afford said mode of transport! (Is that how it was brought up?)

Even though this year started out like Sh*T, it is definitely ending on a very sweet and well deserved note! Things really started coming (back) together for you lately, and I couldn't be happier for you!!

It is a true pleasure and honor to see one of the "Good Guys" win one!!

Congratulations Scott and Family and here's to next year, and new beginnings!!!:congrats: :congrats: :cheers: :cheers: :beer: :beer:

This news really warms my heart. I know the Last 6 months have been Hell for Scott and his family. Now no excuses, get your ass to the Nats! :rock:

Bill.

Scott:

It takes a very dedicated man and the support of a great family to endure what you have over the past several months. Congratulations on the truth shining through and your determination to clear your name.

To the VTCOA:

What an incredible group of people we are!! The support that has come through for Smoke and his family, Indy and his family and of course Sickness and his family (and all the other support and love that I fail to remember) is one of the most amazing things I have ever seen. Many people don't even know their neighbors, yet we manage to span the globe to take care of our "family". KUDOS to VTCOA!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back