SMOKE!!!!

DrPierceMD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was starting to get worried about you. I hadn't seen you post for awhile until just a little bit ago.

Just want to make sure everything is going good with ya.

You rock brother.:rock:

DrPierceMD said:
I was starting to get worried about you. I hadn't seen you post for awhile until just a little bit ago.

Just want to make sure everything is going good with ya.

You rock brother.:rock:

We moved into our new house this week. So I have been busy unpacking and getting things put into place. The house we are in now is much smaller, so we are having to downsize. It is so great to be back with the family. My son tells me daily that he loves me and missed me. He just turned 4 Monday. So we made a trip to Toys R Us for him and his big sister. Sarah and I are happy to be back together. I know people throw around the words love and soul-mate without really understanding the true meaning. Sarah and I love each other and are truly soul-mates and are very happy to be back together.

The neighborhood is great. It is off-base housing. Which is military housing that is located off base. So everyone who lives around me are all in the military. I'm surrounded by Air Force, Coast Guard and Marines. They are all Flight students. Some are in Advance flight school for Helo's and the others are in Primary. I haven't been on line much because I'm spending it with my family. Thinking of going to the zoo this weekend. Plan on eating some cotton candy, smiling and laughing. You know, all the good things. So right now things are going well. Not counting my bashed up truck. I just made the claim this week so I'm still waiting for the adjuster to come out. Hope things are going well over there for you. Didn't you have a GTG not to long ago?

FlyingLow said:
We moved into our new house this week. So I have been busy unpacking and getting things put into place. The house we are in now is much smaller, so we are having to downsize. It is so great to be back with the family. My son tells me daily that he loves me and missed me. He just turned 4 Monday. So we made a trip to Toys R Us for him and his big sister. Sarah and I are happy to be back together. I know people throw around the words love and soul-mate without really understanding the true meaning. Sarah and I love each other and are truly soul-mates and are very happy to be back together.

The neighborhood is great. It is off-base housing. Which is military housing that is located off base. So everyone who lives around me are all in the military. I'm surrounded by Air Force, Coast Guard and Marines. They are all Flight students. Some are in Advance flight school for Helo's and the others are in Primary. I haven't been on line much because I'm spending it with my family. Thinking of going to the zoo this weekend. Plan on eating some cotton candy, smiling and laughing. You know, all the good things. So right now things are going well. Not counting my bashed up truck. I just made the claim this week so I'm still waiting for the adjuster to come out. Hope things are going well over there for you. Didn't you have a GTG not to long ago?

Hey Smoke,

Sorry I'm not up to speed... I guess some others are in my same situation....

But would you bring us up to date on what's happening in the legal arena of your life.....? I'm sure many of us would like an update...........

Sorry if I'm behind the curve on this.....

SD

FlyingLow said:

Good stuff Scott. Congratulations!!!

FlyingLow said:

I am very happy for you. It is good to know that you and your family are back together. Ofcourse minus the truck situation. I hope the coming months for you go extremely well.

Everything over here is going good. I still don't have an assignment yet. So no idea where I am going after I leave from here other than finishing out the 3 months that I will have left in Germany. And yes I had a huge 3 person GTG out here.:D I actually met up with SGTBO from the forums here. He has only posted a couple of time. He seems to be a pretty cool guy. I just hope to make it to some of the bigger GTG(NATS) in the coming year.

Like I said I am really glad that you and your family are back together again. I hope this helps relieve some of the stress that you have had to deal with.

Your little brother,
Hawkeye

Silent D said:
Hey Smoke,

Sorry I'm not up to speed... I guess some others are in my same situation....

But would you bring us up to date on what's happening in the legal arena of your life.....? I'm sure many of us would like an update...........

Sorry if I'm behind the curve on this.....

SD

Not a whole lot of change. Wheels have been turning but nothing really big to report. I have 2 appearances this month and if everything stays on track then jury selection starts Dec 11th.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back