Smoked Tails/3rdbrake light for sale

Broke

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I recently purchased the smoked tail lights and 3rd brake light from a vendor on the NFFF form. I installed them 2 days ago, but don't like the looks on a red truck, so tomorrow I am putting the stock ones back on. Will sell for $175.00 which includes shipping. One of the smoked tails had a screw connector broken but was glued back on. It's holding with no problem. The third brake light has a small stress mark, where the screw goes through, like it is beginning to crack a little, and one of the tail lights has a 1/2 inch light scratch in the darkened tint. I wasn't told about these defects when I bought them, but wanted to let you know. Once installed, you can't see them, only at close inspection.

I don't have any photo's, but will see if my wife can take a few. If interested, I could then send them to you via email. I have no idea how to post pictures on the form. I didn't get around to removing them from my truck today, so will try to take some with the darkened tails on my truck. I bought the lights from John Stuttle on the other form.

Not for me

I saw a set of his in person, wasn't very impressed....that's why I passed on them the first time.

Hmmm I might just get some APC LED's and have them night shaded...

U been sayin that for 3 months u tight bastard!!!!:idea: :dancing:
WizzySRT10 said:
Hmmm I might just get some APC LED's and have them night shaded...

Here is a picture of them mounted on my truck. I replaced them with the original lights today.

Back