Smokes Support

SMOKES MOM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Well it's that time. I am with Smoke here in Fla, and tomorrow is the big day. I thought I would start a thread so everyone could send their best wishes and there would only be one place to have to check in to get the verdict. Sarah's Mom and Dad are here also. He is lucky to have 2 sets of parents. We want to put on a united front. I once asked everyone to remember him in prayer or whatever your belief and lift him up, I'm making that request again. I wish we could all hold hands and pray together, but at least we can do it in spirit. The trial will start 8:30 am central time, so I am asking everyone to please take the time and offer up a prayer for Scott and for the Truth to win out. I promise that as soon as the verdict is in and I can get to a computer I will post. Thanks to everyone who have stood by his side on this. In the beginning the financial support and at the end more important your friendship and emotional support. I won't even begin to name people, just know I gave birth to Scott the first time, but you and the people on this forum gave him his second birth, when he was at his lowest point. Thank You, Thank You. Prayer and support works. Remember Luke and his problem? It has been resolved and his family is so happy and thankful for those that prayed. So tomorrow let's start the prayer chain.........8:30 am
God bless you all
MOM:love:

SMOKES MOM said:
Hi everyone,
Well it's that time. I am with Smoke here in Fla, and tomorrow is the big day. I thought I would start a thread so everyone could send their best wishes and there would only be one place to have to check in to get the verdict. Sarah's Mom and Dad are here also. He is lucky to have 2 sets of parents. We want to put on a united front. I once asked everyone to remember him in prayer or whatever your belief and lift him up, I'm making that request again. I wish we could all hold hands and pray together, but at least we can do it in spirit. The trial will start 8:30 am central time, so I am asking everyone to please take the time and offer up a prayer for Scott and for the Truth to win out. I promise that as soon as the verdict is in and I can get to a computer I will post. Thanks to everyone who have stood by his side on this. In the beginning the financial support and at the end more important your friendship and emotional support. I won't even begin to name people, just know I gave birth to Scott the first time, but you and the people on this forum gave him his second birth, when he was at his lowest point. Thank You, Thank You. Prayer and support works. Remember Luke and his problem? It has been resolved and his family is so happy and thankful for those that prayed. So tomorrow let's start the prayer chain.........8:30 am
God bless you all
MOM:love:
Wishing all of you the best.

J.R.

We're pulling for ya Scott. Good luck. I hope all this will soon be behind you and no longer a worry by Christmas.

The prayer Mod is the best thing this forum offers, it only cost you your faith and belief in others. I'll be there at 8:30.

Just keepin the Faith

Close your eyes and look around the room at 8:30, we'll all be there holding hands and praying for Scott. I look forward to some good news tomorrow...

God Bless you and your family!!! :rock: We will be with you in prayer :)

You are in my thoughts and prayers. Good Luck! When you enter that room, close your eyes and invision all of us there with you. We ARE your shoulders.......PLEASE lean on them.

Luv Marne

I'm a new kid on the block and don't really know the situation but I will be praying for you all day bro and I know every thing will work out. Good Luck!

Good Luck Scott! I'm prayin that everything turns out well for you and your family!!!!:D

Give 'em Hell, SIR!!!!!!!!!:)

prayer

Thoughts and Prayers go out to you,our SPIRIT will be in the court room for sure-let the truth prevail!
Bill

I'll be praying at 8:30. Hopefully by 3:30 it will all be over!!

I know that the truth will prevail!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back