Smokey and the Bandit

I love trans am's. Still miss my 02. :(

Yessir had an 02' WS6 6 speed, triple black, reverse split cam, hooker exhaust and longtubes. 4.10 gears, tune, etc
Mickeys out back, skinnys up front.
The truck was still faster, lol. Faster than the Vette too. :burnout:

Yessir had an 02' WS6 6 speed, triple black, reverse split cam, hooker exhaust and longtubes. 4.10 gears, tune, etc
Mickeys out back, skinnys up front.
The truck was still faster, lol. Faster than the Vette too. :burnout:

It's never too late to get another.

I'll have my day in the sun again soon. Gotta finish this conversion and take care of a few things for the wifey first. ;)

Out of having 6 TransAms at one time, I'm down to my first. She's an 89' GTA 350 TPI with a Paxton. 64k original miles. image.jpg
At once I had a 77,78,79,89, 91, and my 02.
Still love the 02 best but she's was traded for the FRC Vette about 5 years ago. :(

I had an 02 Firehawk, wrecked it with 50k on the clock totaled,.... I miss her..... wasn't even acting stupid just shitty tires and wet roads

Damn. Sorry to hear that man. You should have bought those Goodyear Eagle F1 tires. Good lord do those bad boys grip. :love:

I bought a brand new 1985 Trans Am WS6 with a 5.0L H.O. (Supposedly) & 5-speed trans. That thing could not pull toilet paper off the roll! Later I found out that it had a bad high speed vibration over 80 mph. The brakes would also lock up the left front and right rear under heavy braking. The other 2 wheels seemed to do little to nothing. Of coarse the dealer refused to do anything about either problem.
The only good thing was chicks loved it.

They are beautiful cars. Unfortunately for me, having a need to put two car seats into a daily driver with bucket seats just wasn't cutting it as a family vehicle anymore. That's when the 10 came to the rescue. Wife loved it, fit baby carseats comfortably, and I was able to continue having a fun vehicle to drive daily. :five:

You're welcome to checkout my forum page to see some pictures.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back