Smooth and Painted Cowl

Silverbullet08

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I was bored and hated looking at the faded black plastic so i changed it up :D
IMAG0184.jpg

IMAG0190.jpg

IMAG0188.jpg

IMAG0189.jpg

TNVIPER said:
Nice!!:rock: :rock: :rock: ..now what was that address I should send mine to so you can paint it????:itsme:

if u pay for supplies and 100 ill do it for you. pm me if your interested. i have way more pics of the process...

What's the best way to go about smoothing it? Looks awesome!!!

i sanded with 220 grit till smooth and then filler primer and then sanded that with 600 grit...

Sweet, that should work with the mirrors and door handles too then right? Any special paint to use?

primer...i would guess plastic primer...i can't remember what kind it is...the plastic pieces flex a lot in the heat and cold...i think the clear should be that way to, if i remember right...

linemup said:
Sweet, that should work with the mirrors and door handles too then right? Any special paint to use?

yea should work. i did my handles myslef but recently just had them professionally done. i didnt try the mirrors i had them done for 125.

i have a whole diy for the cowl that i made just dont know if i can post it here since im not a supporting member...

very nice !, where do i shipped mine too ;) :D :) ::elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back