SMS Challenger 570

LitemUp

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm sure that you guys already talked about this, but DAAAMMMNNN! I went to the dealer this afternoon and saw this SMS Challenger 570 sitting next to a 09 Viper, and I didn't even pay attention to the Viper. This thing is bad ass!

According the option sheet it has a Hemi 6.7 liter V8 rated at 500 hp and 520 tq them some Gen III Viper numbers and according to the web site you can go with the supercharged version that but it up to 700 hp

http://www.smslimitedusa.com/570.html

what dealer was it at down here? I'm gonna be cruising around Miami in the morning tomorrow....maybe stop and check it out...

Been brought up several times on the forum but worth it...I doubt I will see one in person since my dealer lost his dealer status....he had ordered one....did you take any pictures??,

kickinassrt-10 said:
what dealer was it at down here? I'm gonna be cruising around Miami in the morning tomorrow....maybe stop and check it out...

It's at Planet Dodge next to International Mall on NW 12 Street and about 100 Ave.

That car better have one hell-of-a suspension system to put 700 pony's to the pavement. Whats the price tag on one of those bad boys?

TNVIPER said:
Been brought up several times on the forum but worth it...I doubt I will see one in person since my dealer lost his dealer status....he had ordered one....did you take any pictures??,

Yeah I took some pics on my cell phone, but they don't do it justice. Go to the link that is on the 1st post. It was painted in silver, you know the fastest color ;) .

sweet car:rock: :rock: :rock:

think i will wait for the Viper Challenger SRT-10:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :rock:

kickinassrt-10 said:
I heard you was at a restraunt the other night with another srt 10?:D

MoparMan84 said:
That car better have one hell-of-a suspension system to put 700 pony's to the pavement. Whats the price tag on one of those bad boys?

Sticker said $72k. Bad Ass car but not worth the price :eek:

kickinassrt-10 said:
Yea I was...How'd you know that?:dontknow:
somewhere I think near west palm area maybe? dont remember the name of the place, but he was there and seen ya rides, you prob couldnt miss him, he is aobut as big as a bus:D

Yea it was in Ft. Lauderdale a little south of W.Palm it was my buddies red RC and mine at Ale house....
you got eyes everywhere :D

kickinassrt-10 said:
Yea it was in Ft. Lauderdale a little south of W.Palm it was my buddies red RC and mine at Ale house....
you got eyes everywhere :D
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D
that was it , the ale house, and yep he mentioned a red rC, i told him he shoulda left a gay rights note on the windshield saying "I've got my eye on you"

LOLOLOL

Stinker said:
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D
that was it , the ale house, and yep he mentioned a red rC, i told him he shoulda left a gay rights note on the windshield saying "I've got my eye on you"

LOLOLOL
That woulda been funny as hell...he should of...I didn't see the big dude you're talking about though...:D
There a few 10's around me but I guess they're not on this site?

nah it was flchub, big fella, drives an 06 mineral gray RC, he stays over on the srt forum.
but he dont drive it too much , he has a paxton and forged motor.

Stinker said:
nah it was flchub, big fella, drives an 06 mineral gray RC, he stays over on the srt forum.
but he dont drive it too much , he has a paxton and forged motor.
Yea I wouldn't be driving it much either with that kind of work done...tell him to leave a note next time he sees that red rc...:D :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back