SNOW!!

Sharpimage said:
lick my balls. :D :D :wavey: :wavey: :aetsch: :bootyshake: :bootyshake: :bootyshake:

over here we got about 3" of snow. then freezing rain. absolutely horrible.
when refering to "here" i mean VA ;)

Sharpi

What part of Va ? I am in the Shenandoah Valley near Luray Caverns.We started with rain,then sleet (almost wrecked coming home in that) then SNOW.Still cold and windy here today.:mad:

HOT RAM said:
What part of Va ? I am in the Shenandoah Valley near Luray Caverns.We started with rain,then sleet (almost wrecked coming home in that) then SNOW.Still cold and windy here today.:mad:

Nice, i got some friends that live in the valley. I live in aldie :rock: :rock:

EDIT: the caverns are kinda far. say about an hour and a half :dontknow:

Sharpi

Last edited:
Sharpimage said:
Nice, i got some friends that live in the valley. I live in aldie :rock: :rock:

EDIT: the caverns are kinda far. say about an hour and a half :dontknow:

Sharpi

I have some friends that live in Aldie (on Braddock Road between Rte 15 and Catharpin) !!!!!!!! Small world,huh ? About two hours for me to there,but I don't drive that fast anymore.

Buuuurrrrrrrrr!!! Its like freakin 85 her today! But just to feel your pain y'all, I watched that movie Day after Tomorrow. Man, it must be as kold here as it is there.

I hate hawai'i....:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

HOT RAM said:
I have some friends that live in Aldie (on Braddock Road between Rte 15 and Catharpin) !!!!!!!! Small world,huh ? About two hours for me to there,but I don't drive that fast anymore.

Extremely Small!! I live at the Junct. of Braddock and Lightridge farm rd!! :rock:

Sharpi

Sharpimage said:
Extremely Small!! I live at the Junct. of Braddock and Lightridge farm rd!! :rock:

Sharpi

Oops !! I missed this until today.My friend in Aldie was here in Luray today(FRI MAR 23).Says your truck sounds awesome when you go by his house.:D You have the same exhaust as mine,but he says yours sounds better :mad:

You sure he's not talkin' about his truck with the 8.71 and dual quads? :D

Nope.Said it was a red SRT-10.I am putting the stock muffler back on next Friday.It is just too loud for me with the catless mids.I love it at times,but it is just too much for everyday driving,not to mention the paranoia over troopers hunting for me.

HOT RAM said:
Oops !! I missed this until today.My friend in Aldie was here in Luray today(FRI MAR 23).Says your truck sounds awesome when you go by his house.:D You have the same exhaust as mine,but he says yours sounds better :mad:

F'in sweet bro!! :rock: I am very surprised you know someone that is actually
that close to me :D Yeah, it is pretty loud. you know where winchester is?
I think when the apple blossom festival happens i'm gonna go with some friends.
let me know man.

Sharpi

Yeah man, no joke it's gettin to be real nice. like upper 70's with a gentle
breeze. however, there has been wind gusts up to 30 mph wensday. :dontknow:

Sharpi

Sharpimage said:
F'in sweet bro!! :rock: I am very surprised you know someone that is actually
that close to me :D Yeah, it is pretty loud. you know where winchester is?
I think when the apple blossom festival happens i'm gonna go with some friends.
let me know man.

Sharpi

Cool !!

Winchester is 50 miles north of me on I-81 or 340 (maybe 522 past Double Toll Gate?)

Today it was in the mid 60s, and sunny all damn day!:rock:

Bill.

Drove to my daughter's dance competition in East Rutherford NJ, last Friday in the freezing rain, sleet, what ever they call it. I think I came down with pneumonia (correctly spelled) after chipping ice all weekend from the windshield in the cold. Heavy cough, feel like crap. I hate you guys in the warm climates. I hate winter, old egg salad, saggy tits and big asses. Not necessarily in that order. Oh and one more thing, BMW drivers. Have a nice day.:)

Back