SO CAL GTG!!

Will you be attending

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
LoveThisTruck said:
Might be going to the race in Vegas instead. Got free tickets, sorry:eek:

wow... thats terrible... you HAVE to go to VEGAS!!!! i wish i had ur bad luck :D :D :D :D

Depending on the weather I'll be there, but right now they are forcasting snow down to 4000 feet and the mountains between me and there are way above that. I am not putting chains on my truck. So, if we make it we make it.:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

Looks like they're dropping like flies. Are we still gonna make this or would it be better to do it in a week or two? Just figure the more the merrier.

i think we should hold off a little, and it was looking good at first

Yeah, let's go ahead and pick another day. Maybe 2 weeks? How does that sound to everyone? I really would like to get a decent sized group together.

What ever everybody wants to do is fine with me. It is a nasty day and I would just as soon not be on the roads with the rest of the idiots. I15 is like a raceway and people drive way too fast in the rain.

Next weekend if everything goes as planned I will be on the road picking up the red truck at Justin's in Festus MO, then it is straight to Portland, OR. to get it tuned. IT has been a long epic to get it this far. A year and a half so far.

If everything works we might be back in town by Sunday March 14, two weeks from tomorrow.

FSTJACK said:
What ever everybody wants to do is fine with me. It is a nasty day and I would just as soon not be on the roads with the rest of the idiots. I15 is like a raceway and people drive way too fast in the rain.

Next weekend if everything goes as planned I will be on the road picking up the red truck at Justin's in Festus MO, then it is straight to Portland, OR. to get it tuned. IT has been a long epic to get it this far. A year and a half so far.

We should have a "welcome home red truck" g2g:D I can't wait to see that beast:burnout:

LoveThisTruck said:
We should have a "welcome home red truck" g2g:D I can't wait to see that beast:burnout:

I can't wait to see it too...........:elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant:

It will be nice to have it back for sure. It's return would be a good excuse to have a GTG. I just hope that everything works out this time, and time wise.

Next weekend if everything goes as planned I will be on the road picking up the red truck at Justin's then, it is straight to Portland to get it tuned. IT has been a long epic to get it this far. A year and a half so far.

FSTJACK said:
I can't wait to see it too...........:elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant:

It will be nice to have it back for sure. It's return would be a good excuse to have a GTG. I just hope that everything works out this time, and time wise.

that sounds like a good excuse for barona or fontana to me:D :D

I can make it.:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: I am getting ready to leave right now.:(

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back