So i got tired of breathing down toolbox 9.5's neck

Status
Not open for further replies.
LoveThisTruck said:
LOL welcome:rock: Guess you gotta be a good boy now Dan:dontknow: ... probably not:D
Bradley!!!!!

STFU!!!!!!:D

SANTEEN said:
Hi sweetness. When are you gonna leave that boy? We'll trade Joy over there and bring u over here.:D

lmfao ......wellcome to the forum had a blast in PCB...it was fun holding down the back of the boat with you and toolbox in margaritavill :p hahh

Welcome, now post something funny about Dan we call all laugh at :D

J/K, he does a well enough job of that on his own :p

Psycho Mythic said:
Welcome, now post something funny about Dan we call all laugh at :D

J/K, he does a well enough job of that on his own :p
P1010155.jpg

:D :D :D :D

FATJACK thanks for the welcome :) i know but i was trying to be nice to my hubby :)

Coley 1334 I really have no idea coincidentally i haven't been in the truck when hes wrecked it so you guess is as good as mine about whats really happening...

Midnight Runner Thanks for the welcome.... I want a truck but you happen to be driving it right now....

LoveThisTruck Ive been trying to get him to be good since i first met him not happening

labontecis Im sorry he has them but i can only dress him sometimes :)

Black Vemon-04' It was great to meet you and help hold down the boat Im sure if we would have stayed longer we would have floated away

Psycho Mythic Thanks for the welcome... like you said dans pretty good at giving people material :)

Manic and 10banger thanks for the welcome

HV SRT Here is a pic :)

06-11-2010060842PM2-Copy.jpg

Toolbox9.5

STFU

Welcome Dan's better half. Although I know we've met recently, for the life of me I don't recall what you look like so forgive me.

I think everyone's significant others should register and get their own screen names. Especially since some own either half or all of their man's/woman's 10. And with some of you studs in here, registering ALL significant others should quadruple the members list with two or three a pop. LOL.....

Thanks for welcoming me guys

FATJACK I agree but i was trying to be nice to dan :)

Coley 1334 You know i really dont know i keep wondering myself...and so does our insurance company

Midnight Runner If you put your truck up for sale i'd say sign me up!!!!!

LoveThisTruck Ive been trying to get dan to be a good boy since i met him it's not happening

labontecsi Im sorry you and eveyone else had to see that

Black Venom-04' It was great meeting you i wish we could have had a few more drinks and made the boat float away :)

PsychoMythic Really you have been around dan long enough to know i dont need to add anything for people to laugh at him

Toolbox9.5

STFU

Here is the picture im the brunette

06-11-2010060842PM2-Copy.jpg

If your gonna play the slots i'd prefer that you use twenty's.......that way i can benefit from this as well

hehehehehehehehehehe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back