so less mods for a while

thanks guys we're looking forward to the new mod lol

well went to the doc, the due date is Nov 30th!! cant wait!!!!

oh and at the cruise in this last week my buddy figured out what the second battery holder is for, seat for the kid while I work on the 10:rock: :congrats: :congrats:

RB04 said:
oh and at the cruise in this last week my buddy figured out what the second battery holder is for, seat for the kid while I work on the 10:rock: :congrats: :congrats:

:D :D :D ............. Yea it is ....... :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Jim

JimTeTe said:
Cool Bug Guy ....... Boy or Girl yet .... ????

Jim

wont know for a while longer, maybe in june :argh: I hate waiting:rock:

Congratulations Eli!!!

:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Congrats on the new adition. i wanted to know if it was a boy or girl on ours, but i was the best suprise we could ever get. Oh yeah, and if you eat with her when she has her craving remeber she will lose 30-40 lbs overnight. it will take you longer. CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!

now time will fly

found out its a girl :)doc says everything looks perfect!

Congrats bro!! She'll be "Daddy's Little Girl" You'll have to teach her the ways of wrenching early!!

YAHOO Eli ........ Congrats Bud, Tell Mom, Kath and I send our best ....

Jim & Kath

RB04 said:

Now that's funny right there !!! Can't never start teaching the kids too early !!! CONGRATULATIONS to you and the Mrs !!!:rock: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back