SoCalMopar.net Viper Truck GTG/Drive Wrap-Up

andrew heywood said:
Every one, lovethistruck is wearing the custom VTCOA shirt, embroided with his names on it. bad ass sarge...........:rock: :D :rock:

Thanks to Fatjack and his wifey poo :rock::congrats::congrats::congrats:

It was great to see all you guys that met before and the new guys too.
When is the next one?

LoveThisTruck said:
Got a bunch of comments on the shirt man... should have some more orders coming your way:D
Howdy sarge, when $$ gits better, gunna go with the black and red like the one you were wearin, how bout when I was spitin the dip in the bed of my truck, the owner of dc is like oohh my, got a westerner here..............:D :rock: :D

Whitesnake said:
yeah with only 200 miles on them!
I think you ought to keep the truck, it is reallly nice, hopefully yul keep er, cause I want to roll next to it again.............makes my truck look a little nicer :rock: :D :rock:

andrew heywood said:
That sampler plate is sumthin else,did you finish it?............:rock: :D :rock:

70% of it lol....:D :D :D

Brandon@DC Performance said:
So when should we start planning for the next one?

Mid April!

but this time let's bbq @ DC! not down with that cruise stuff!
btw, get a tan or wear some sock's please! lol......

Whitesnake said:
Mid April!

but this time let's bbq @ DC! not down with that cruise stuff!
btw, get a tan or wear some sock's please! lol......

LMAO, he definitely is a littel on the white side. LOL, I didn't mind the cruise, but we should've kept it a bit closer. I thought it was cool as hell seeing all those trucks cruising together!

HDVIPER said:
LMAO, he definitely is a littel on the white side. LOL, I didn't mind the cruise, but we should've kept it a bit closer. I thought it was cool as hell seeing all those trucks cruising together!

no don't get me wrong but the point is to be shooting the shit, not stuck in traffic?

just not worth it to me.

Whitesnake said:
no don't get me wrong but the point is to be shooting the shit, not stuck in traffic?

just not worth it to me.

I agree.

I should have my truck out here sometime in April... the later on in the month, the better for me:marchmellow:but I'll be there one way or the other:rock:

LoveThisTruck said:
I agree.

I should have my truck out here sometime in April... the later on in the month, the better for me:marchmellow:but I'll be there one way or the other:rock:

cool.....

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back