SOLD!!! Like new 120gb Xbox 360 Elite for sale

chrisheltra

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SOLD

Ive decided that Im going to be selling my Black 120gb Xbox 360 Elite. Its in great shape and doesn't have any scratches or damage. The Xbox will come with all original packaging, cables, manuals, one remote and a headset for playing xbox live.

Im also going to include an extra white remote, a white media remote, a fan cooling unit (Intercooler) and Xbox 360 wireless adapter. You can tell in the pics that the Xbox turns on properly and that it doesnt have the "red ring of death".

Im asking $200 and 3% for paypal plus shipping. The 360 is in perfect working order but is sold as is and no warranty is implied. This sale includes everything pictured.

xbox%20(1).jpg

xbox%20(2).jpg

xbox%20(3).jpg

Last edited:
Thats a great system, I have the same one, I had the halo version before buying the elite. other system met the 3 rings of death.

Oh yeah I almost forgot I have to take my dad to the hospital tomorrow for exploratory heart surgery. So the sooner you can find me that address tomorrow the better because I leave work at 10am tomorrow and might not be back until the following monday. But if you get me the address soon enough I can get my shipping and receiving guys to take care of it for me.

Oh yeah I almost forgot I have to take my dad to the hospital tomorrow for exploratory heart surgery. So the sooner you can find me that address tomorrow the better because I leave work at 10am tomorrow and might not be back until the following monday. But if you get me the address soon enough I can get my shipping and receiving guys to take care of it for me.

I'll have it to you by 0730:)

Hope everything goes well with your dad.

Me too but Im gonna be there just in case worse comes to worse.

i was in the same situation early this year, so i know what you mean.....i'm sure everything will be fine. keep us posted, we may talk a lil shit now and then but we do care when it becomes serious talk.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back