SOLD MY SRT 10...MAGNAFLOW,IPOD INTERFACE KIT,B&G PCM,LOCKPICK WITH CAMERA

love dodge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SOLD MY SRT 10 AND HAVE PARTS FOR SALE...MAGNAFLOW,IPOD INTERFACE KIT,B&G PCM,AND ETC

Sold my truck and have some stuff for sale.

*OEM PCM flashed by B&G for 06 quad cab....U$ 100.00
*Ipod interface kit..You have control of the ipod from the steering wheel controls....U$ 70.00 (ONLY WORKS ON REC RADIOS 06 TRUCKS)
*Magnaflow exhaust complete kit with clamps and hangers(It's dirty i know but who cleans an exhaust?)....U$ 300.00 + shipping
*Custom downpipe and mid pipe with cat and back o2 sensors delete...U$150.00 + shipping(I have the roe o2 sims for this setup)
*Roe o2 sensors SIMS....BRAND NEW NEVER USED....U$ 80.00 + shipping
*Lock pick and rear camera setup with night vision camera and the 2X1 conection for the DVD AND CAMERA at the same time.(only 06 trucks).....U$ 200.00 + Shipping
Check their web site:http://www.coastaletech.com/REC_LOCKPICK.htm

If somebody want to buy the full exhaust system all together i can make a deal including:Magnaflow,sims,downpipe/midpipe.
Again the IPOD and the LOCKPICK only works on REC radios 06.
-----READ THIS----Another thing,your radio gotta have the rear camera plug on the back in order for the lockpick camera and dvd feature to work otherwise only the unlock feature for the gps will work.
I had it on my truck and my charger with a playstation 2 as a DVD source and it worked pretty well.U can watch DVD's and on my case i had rear VES i watched two diferent dvd's at the same time...
Contact me for further questions.

THANKS...
IMG_1332.jpg
IMG_1333.jpg
IMG_1335.jpg
IMG_1336.jpg
IMG_1337.jpg
IMG_1338.jpg
IMG_1339.jpg
IMG_1340.jpg
IMG_1341.jpg
IMG_1342.jpg
IMG_1343.jpg
IMG_1344.jpg
IMG_1334.jpg

Last edited:
LOCKPICK SOLD.....C'mon people nobody wants a magnaflow...this setup sounds amazing...

are those the roe sims with the plugs on them ,,,cause i dont see plug ,,,or do they have to be spliced in line ,,,roe shows no sims like this on thier web sight and part number you have on box is diff ,,

if they are the roe sims with plugs on them i am interested ,,

Last edited:
Ironhead said:
are those the roe sims with the plugs on them ,,,cause i dont see plug ,,,or do they have to be spliced in line ,,,roe shows no sims like this on thier web sight and part number you have on box is diff ,,

I have the same questions and will be #2 in line for the sims pending answers.

how much for the ipod thing? does it work on the radio with the big screen nav unit?

Due u know how much it would be to ship the exhaust system to
Van Nuys CA

and would u due it for $250

Ironhead said:

I got from a member here and they are roe sims but no plugs..i dont know why..guess old version or something like that

Lockpick and ipod kit integration are SOLD....
Lets go people...buy this thing

Do you have more details on the PCM? Is B&G performance a good tuner for our trucks?

*Custom downpipe and mid pipe with cat and back o2 sensors delete...U$150.00 + shipping(I have the roe o2 sims for this setup)

Dumb question... I have a Magnaflow exhaust system, will these downpipes work with my setup, or is it even worth messing with?

NorCal SRT-10 said:
Do you have more details on the PCM? Is B&G performance a good tuner for our trucks?
Sure...it is flashed for a 06 quad cab and it fits ONLY on 06 quad cabs.About the tune it depends..Some people like SCT some like B&G.
I personally like B&G because is cheap and it is pretty good..u feel like its a diferent truck...But u gotta flashed this PCM for your vin and i believe it cost 180 bucks with all shipping included...So u basically spending 280 bucks and gotta keep your stock PCM...Thats what i did...i think its a pretty good deal man...let me know

CrazyUSMarine said:

Dumb question... I have a Magnaflow exhaust system, will these downpipes work with my setup, or is it even worth messing with?
They were made to fit a magnaflow setup...but u need 2 sims because those pipes dont have the 4 holes for the OEM o2....On the back u need the 2 sims...But let me tell u it sounds like nothing you ever seen....

love dodge said:
Sure...it is flashed for a 06 quad cab and it fits ONLY on 06 quad cabs.About the tune it depends..Some people like SCT some like B&G.
I personally like B&G because is cheap and it is pretty good..u feel like its a diferent truck...But u gotta flashed this PCM for your vin and i believe it cost 180 bucks with all shipping included...So u basically spending 280 bucks and gotta keep your stock PCM...Thats what i did...i think its a pretty good deal man...let me know

Thanks man, but I think I'm just going to wait and get me the SCT. Good luck with the sale.

okkk...magnaflow 280.00 SHIPPED.....What a steal......I was looking for something like that for 3 months before i buy my magnaflow

CrazyUSMarine said:
Just got the pipes bro. cant wait to put them on the truck! Hopefully by next Friday!
Nice!!! Glad u liked...Let me know how it sounds

IF THIS EXHAUST IS 3 INCH WHICH IM SURE IT IS I'LL TAKE IT ...:rock:

Last edited:
Tweak said:
IF THIS EXHAUST IS 3 INCH WHICH IM SURE IT IS I'LL TAKE IT ...:rock:
i dont think they sell different sizes on the magnaflow..They all are 3 inch....but i'll check tomorrow and let u know.....:rock:

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back