sold my truck have a few things to sell

Dustin1515

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys sold my truck have a few things to sell left heres what i have everythings obo has to go so pm me with offers

Jl audio 10w7 subwoffer

Alpine m1000 monoblock amplifier

Kenwood kr-4s amplifier

jmb catch can and cold air intake

sct tuner with 3 programs i dont know if it needs to be unlocked but it is unprogrammed from my old truck

064.jpg

066.jpg

068.jpg

073.jpg

CIMG0996.jpg

CIMG0998.jpg

Bump still have the sct jl audio 10w7 and I also have a periferal iPod
Hook up for an 06 srt with nav

The iPod hook up plugs into the back of the radio and allows you to listen to your iPod through your raido while charging it it's only for 06 srts with nav

What would you like to know about the sct it is used to tune your srt for the mods done to it to get the most performance out of the truck you can have tuners send you a flash for the mods and upload them to your truck

are the tunes on the tuner custom to your truck or pre set tunes? if custom what specific parts did you mention you had on your truck to see if it would even work with mine. email is better for me [email protected]

Bump still have sct jl audio 10w7 and iPod hook up for 06 srt with nav

Bump still have sct for sale and jl 10w7 and ipod hook up for 06 srt with nav plugs directly into back of radio does not show info on screen but does charge made by periferal taking best offers on all need to be sold asap

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back