sold my truck here are some things for sale

Your PMs are full...

like to get that cover from ya. What brand is is? California Car covers? cause I can't find that model...

How old is it?

I have the money order in hand. Whos name you want me to put on it? R. SCOTT

kyle's srt10 said:
I'll speak for Randy since he doesn't log on much;)
Thank you. I had it for like 3 days lol. I just didnt want who ever was cashing it to give him a hard time.If you will let him know its on its way.

Ironhead said:
no sir,but there is a story behind iwill tell ya someday,just dont want to start any shit over it,aint worth it and neither is he
Hey cry baby ironhead,let it fly smart mouth, he is crying over my springs i had for sale a while back, that he did not get due to the fact that i sold them to my friend next door to me because i needed the CASH fast and this is the reason for it. a plane ticket for my nephew to go the the hospitol in memphis for special treatment for cancer. so i did what i had to do , i even told him /ironhead/ i was very sry for him not getting the springs. but he was not happy so i say to u ironhead, go f your self. Family comes first.

Cowboy-Up said:
Hey cry baby ironhead,let it fly smart mouth, he is crying over my springs i had for sale a while back, that he did not get due to the fact that i sold them to my friend next door to me because i needed the CASH fast and this is the reason for it. a plane ticket for my nephew to go the the hospitol in memphis for special treatment for cancer. so i did what i had to do , i even told him /ironhead/ i was very sry for him not getting the springs. but he was not happy so i say to u ironhead, go f your self. Family comes first.

thats not what you told me but what ever dude ,,,rock on cowgirl,,,happy holidays to you too ,,wait im too busy trying to f**k myself

Last edited:
Cowboy or Kyle, see if he still has the california car cover for the truck is so let him know I will take it please I sent him a text, but not sure if his number has changed or not?

thanks

and let me know also , an how he wants paid

Was wondering if you have recieved the MO if not it might be due to the holidays?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back