SOLD! pics of the truck for Troy, the new owner.....

EMT/SRT

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here it is..... clean as ever. The only thing I didnt ask the detailer to do is the brake calipers. And the engine bay didnt get wiped down, just washed off. I'll be driving it one last time to Jacksonville to pass it on to Troy's friend who is taking care of it while he is deployed. The best part is, I'm selling it to a soldier! Can't think of anyone else more deserving! Thanks for your service to this great country Troy!:rock: :congrats:

DSC_0482.jpg

DSC_0481.jpg

DSC_0480.jpg

DSC_0478.jpg

DSC_0476.jpg

DSC_0475.jpg

DSC_0474.jpg

DSC_0472.jpg

DSC_0473.jpg

DSC_0471.jpg

DSC_0470.jpg

DSC_0469.jpg

And to the VTCoA! This truck has made me some the greatest friends a guy can ask for! I dont even want to anyone to say, "stick around the forum"! I'm not going anywhere. Troy, these guys and girls here will treat you like family! I'll see yall in PCB!

I hate to see you sell:( but at least she's going to a good home:rock:

Come home safe and soon, Troy.:burnout: Enjoy your new ride!

Travis, I sure hated to see you sell it but it sounds like it is going to a great home.

PS The only way you can come to Panama City now is to bring food and beer....:D :D
Call me about that shirt.

Great looking truck glad to see it going to a good home!
What kind of mirrors do you have on it?

Travis you have made this the easiest and most pleasant sale iv'e ever had and hands down are a great guy. I almost feel bad buying your baby from you but I can tell you that she does have a good home and I can't wait to get back and take care of her like you did! Thanks again and my hat goes off to you bro! I'll talk to you tom when Jeremy meets up with you....I have to wake up at like 2am to call but I will call!

And to everyone on VTCOA I hope to get to know yall just as well and don't worry she's in good hands!:rock:

EMT/SRT said:
The mirrors are Street Scene brand.

Great deal guys .... I'll do a Fantasy graphic for ya Troy .....

How was the install on these mirrors Bud ?

Jim

LoveThisTruck said:
Hey Troy, what unit are you with? MOS?

I'm in 1/3 Aviation....Apache CrewChief...Here our a few pics of our birds!

Attachments

• IMG_4258.JPG
    IMG_4258.JPG
    301.6 KB · Views: 24
JimTeTe said:
Great deal guys .... I'll do a Fantasy graphic for ya Troy .....

How was the install on these mirrors Bud ?

Jim

What a Fantasy graphic?

The install should be just like any other mirrors...I do know he told me that the lights arent wired in though, so i'll do that when i get back

Troy's QC SRT said:
I'm in 1/3 Aviation....Apache CrewChief...Here our a few pics of our birds!

No shit?!?! I was a 15R for 4 years... then I got reclassed:( to 15T. I was with 1 ACB for my Apache days. I'm out here at Irwin now running MEDEVAC .

DSCF1154-1.jpg

:D :p Taji 2007

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back