Sold the 10

TurboFreak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was having a little trouble financially so I put the SRT-10 up for sale and it sold. I am hoping to buy another one once things get better. I will use some of the money to finish the Silverado and Ram projects then sell them.

SRT-10C.jpg

SRT-10B.jpg

Trucks-1.jpg

NewAvetar1.jpg

DSC01174.jpg

i hear ya...this is my third! (first was stolen-but let the second go back due to issues.)

sorry to hear about having to give er up....Looks like you got a new camaro in the garage though! Wheres the pics?

Troy's QC SRT said:
sorry to hear about having to give er up....Looks like you got a new camaro in the garage though! Wheres the pics?
The Camaro is my brothers that he shipped to me to have some mods put on. So far it has heads, cam, CAI, headers and nitrous. Made 463hp 468tq and 641hp 809tq on a 200 shot.:D

My best time was 12.0 all motor and 10.9 on the juice.

Here is a video I took of the kit installed and purging it a little:
[/QUOTE]

Some pics:
Chrome22InchWheels1.jpg

DSC00040.jpg

Any ways, I had the truck on consignment at a dealer and it sold.
SRT10A.jpg

SRT10B.jpg

Hate to see the 10 go but man thats a sick Camaro!! I actually like both sets of rims, the pair with the silver lip looks a little better though

Troy's QC SRT said:
Hate to see the 10 go but man thats a sick Camaro!! I actually like both sets of rims, the pair with the silver lip looks a little better though
My brother curbed it so he had the 22's painted black with Orange accents. Before they were chrome with Orange stickers that reflected.

Here is what they look like now:
Painted22InchWheels1.jpg

Here is the stock 20" wheels painted:
CamaroWheels7.jpg

I had the stock wheels widened and slapped on some Nitto NT05R 315/35/20 for the street and they hook great but don't last long, lol.

Here is me running 11.3 twice:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back