Sold the Truck and just got finished building my Challenger!! PICS!!

LOoks great Jeff, but dang LOL jsut not a fan of the hood scoop bro:D

but thats what makes mods great! everyone has different opinions:rock:

I want badly to put the shaker hood on mine:p

but ya need some hood pins:D

Like Stinky I aint big on the scoop.....but I think the hood pins look ricey too..:D ...........but your Chally looks badazz.....I want one...:) :marchmellow:

TNVIPER said:
Like Stinky I aint big on the scoop.....but I think the hood pins look ricey too..:D ...........but your Chally looks badazz.....I want one...:) :marchmellow:
admit it, you want hood pins, you want hood pins, you want hood pins, you want hood pins, you want hood pins, you want hood pins, you want hood pins, you want hood pins, you want hood pins, you want hood pins, you want hood pins, you want hood pins, you want hood pins, you want hood pins, you want hood pins, you want hood pins, you want hood pins, you want hood pins, you want hood pins, :p

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
admit it, you want hood pins, you want hood pins, you want hood pins, you want hood pins, you want hood pins, you want hood pins, you want hood pins, you want hood pins, you want hood pins, you want hood pins, you want hood pins, you want hood pins, you want hood pins, you want hood pins, you want hood pins, you want hood pins, you want hood pins, you want hood pins, you want hood pins, :p

...:shot:

looks great, but if it were mine, I would knock out those god aweful plastic pieces in the opening of the scoop. open it up and make it look functional.

Sweet Chally! I see you're from NJ, check out NJMOPARGROUP.COM you would fit right in!!!:rock: :rock: :rock:

Sweet ride ya got there Bud ........... Have to sneak in a fantasy graphic for ya.

Jim

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back