sold the truck, parts for sale

Night Runner 067

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I decided to sell the truck in favor of a 2012 sport crew that fit my soon to be expanding family.
I bought a kicker shock from the reg cab trucks to mount but never got around to doing it, brand new I think I paid 150 ish for it. $100 OBO

I have a SSG JMB Performance cold air with the catch can, near perfect condition, other than the typical rub mark on the bottom side. $250 OBO

I have a air assist set up that will work on any 3rd gen 1500, paid 330 and only aired it up 3 times. $250 OBO

SCT tuner with 3 tunes from Torrie, tunes for stock truck with T-stat swap. $250 OBO

I also build a sub box for one 12, it holds all the amps and RCA amp under the rear seat, and have everything to make a full system.
Pioneer Avic-Z2 with fresh service from pioneer (still in the return box) and the newest maps still sealed in the package.
RE Audio SEX 12" sub
RE Audio 3000.1 mono amp
RE Audio 800.4 mids/highs amp
RE Audio XXX 6.5 components, (front doors)
RE Audio RE 6.5 components (rear doors)
Pioneer Back up camera
Avic is already wired to the aftermarket harness for the 06 to bypass the amp and has the steering wheel control integration module with it.
I have all the RCA cables to connect everything together, box is matching grey carpet for the 06 60/40 split bench with the amp rack section powder coated in SSG to match the rest of my truck. This is a flat sheet metal peice that can be removed and either recoated or painted you color of choice.

I think thats all of the audio stuff, I can also supply the grounds and power leads that I had pre-run to terminate to a block under the front driver seat. I would like to get 2000 for the whole thing, the avic itself was 2000 when I bought it and it is currently loaded with about 80 cd's, a little bit of everything, but this is the HDD version that has been unlocked to allow dvd playback and NAV settings in any gear without the E-brake having to be set.

2K is a starting price, I would prefer to keep the package together for now, may look into parting it out if I dont have any interest in it.

Attachments

• 2012-04-14_19-26-45_735.jpg
    2012-04-14_19-26-45_735.jpg
    640.2 KB · Views: 296
  • 2012-04-14_19-26-58_18.jpg
    2012-04-14_19-26-58_18.jpg
    613 KB · Views: 244
Double din, top of the line for pioneer a couple of years ago. The only thing that makes the new ones a little better is built in bluetooth, but if I am not mistaking non of them have a HDD in them now. This is pretty close to the mygig feel, and its super user friendly to work. If the new truck didnt have everything integrated into the head unit I would swap it out.

I will post pic of everything later today.

I also have a brand new never installed set of all black JTSVP PS lines for the truck.

Bolts to the frame and pushes down on the axle to lift the back of the truck. 3/6 drop and I could load my 79 on the flat bed and still set level as if there was no load on the back of the truck.

Are the 3 tunes/tuner vin locked? What are the specific tunes? Thanks

no not vin locked, actually have 6 tunes but only holds three. I have stock t stat tunes for econo, 93 and race fuel and the same three for a 170 t stat motor. Yuo can tell a difference with it in stock tune. I swapped the t stat and tuned it and it never got above 180, in texas, and yesterday when I took the truck to the dealer un-tuned it hit 200 pretty quick which is what it would run before the tunes and t stat swap.

Here are some pics of the CAI, 2 from now and 1 installed on the truck. The motor really looked good on this truck, that is the only thing I will miss.

Attachments

• pics 001.jpg
    pics 001.jpg
    189 KB · Views: 105
  • pics 002.jpg
    pics 002.jpg
    187.6 KB · Views: 121
  • Powdercoating 005.1.jpg
    Powdercoating 005.1.jpg
    376 KB · Views: 130
no not vin locked, actually have 6 tunes but only holds three. I have stock t stat tunes for econo, 93 and race fuel and the same three for a 170 t stat motor. Yuo can tell a difference with it in stock tune. I swapped the t stat and tuned it and it never got above 180, in texas, and yesterday when I took the truck to the dealer un-tuned it hit 200 pretty quick which is what it would run before the tunes and t stat swap.

As long as the tunes will work on my 04 I may be interested, I'll be in touch. Thanks for the info.:D:rock:

All 3 AVIC Z series were over $2k new when they came out and still very popular today because of the internal HDD. I used to have a Z2 also and loved it.

Yeah loved it, I would love to put it in this truck and the user interface is alot easier to navigate than the mygig.

Btw I will sell that separate and I have the harness for the 06 year to bypass the amp and the steering wheel interface module. I also have 2 different DD kits to install, one is cheesy to me but to each their own.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back