Sold the truck, parts I need to get rid of

OsirruZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes I know. I miss it already but it was time. And I couldnt turn down what they gave me on trade in, $21k with 33k miles on an 04.

So anyway, I have some stuff I bought from HOTRAM and never used. I bought a used Centerforce clutch from him and never put it in also a set of 4.56's. If I remember right I think he said the clutch had 2k miles on it. Dont recall how many miles he had on the 4.56's. More than likely about the same on gears since he went up to 4.88's.

I also have an X-metal reflash with thermostat.

$200 for 4.56's + shipping
$175 for clutch + shipping
$175 for Reflash and thermostat + shipping. Thermostat is new.

If any Houston people are intereted let me know, we may be able to avoid shipping. Ill be up there next week for a few days.

Thanks guys

SANCHOBA said:
damn.....sorry to hear:( what did you trade it in on?

Got an 09 Ford F-250. I had a 99 with the 7.3 that I used as a work/tow truck and its been good to me after the beating I put it through all these years so I decided to go ahead and get a new one. So far Im really happy with it, they really made a nice truck this time compared to the last body style.

the 7.3L are built proof(used to own a 2000 f250). Dont know how long the 6.4L engine will last. would be nice if ford kept the 7.3 but just updated it and gave the truck new body style.

would the 4.56's work in an 04? i think i remember something about the carrier being different? from 04 to 05 when they switched to the 4.56's

viperhauler said:
i think the 4.88's won't work in a 4.56 carrier....(that's what tony told me)....but i think the 4.56's will fit with a 4.10 carrier
correct.....and thats a great price! i'll be installing mine next month:rock:

SANCHOBA said:
correct.....and thats a great price! i'll be installing mine next month:rock:
sancho all thats needed is teh ring and pinion and a shim kit then??

ARRESTmeRed04 said:
would the 4.56's work in an 04? i think i remember something about the carrier being different? from 04 to 05 when they switched to the 4.56's

Yup, they will work in an 04. Switching to the 4.88 requires some extra stuff.

So far we got dibs on t-stat and clutch. Reflash and gears still up

clutch pending sale and t-stat sold.

Someone please please take the gears and reflash.

Oh and if anyone is interested I have 2 stock wheels with some curb rash. If so, let me know and Ill shoot you out some pictures.

How about
$200 for 4.56's SHIPPED
$150 for Reflash SHIPPED

lower 48 of course

OsirruZ said:
How about
$200 for 4.56's SHIPPED
$150 for Reflash SHIPPED

lower 48 of course

reflash ?

prob a dumb Q :dontknow:

VIPER said:
reflash ?

prob a dumb Q :dontknow:

X-Metal reflash. Once upon a time X-Metal did a bunch of work for the SRT group. I think they might be out of business or just dont operate on this forum anymore. But they take an ECU and put in a basic tune for some extra ponies. Somewhere between 20-30 hp. Dont remember exactly what the hp increase what but I picked up 3 tenths in the quarter with it.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back