sold truck few things for sale.

Paul .......... long time no see Bud, Hope your doing well ......

I'll take the 3rd brake light from you. Going all dark on my Truck.

Jim

so did everyone else get their stuff with no problems ?

I've called around to major t56 builders and they aren't even interested? They only want LS1 style T56s. I'm gonna call some more and see. Still want his ass to learn a lesson. :mad:
Gonna hit up my buds on other sites;) ideas are forming;)

That sucks you got beat . Nothing feels worth then gettin beat for money

I've called around to major t56 builders and they aren't even interested? They only want LS1 style T56s. I'm gonna call some more and see. Still want his ass to learn a lesson. :mad:
Gonna hit up my buds on other sites;) ideas are forming;)

why? the only difference is the 5th/6th gear ratios... if anything, the viper ones are better?:dontknow::dontknow:

They build shit ton of LS and Ford style as there's so many more out there and so many more used and abused versus a Viper.

I was told that the viper spec T56 is factory rated to handle 1000HP, and the other T56 trans. are not so well rated. If this is true, would this not make the viper spec T56 more of a gold mine then any of the others?

I was told that the viper spec T56 is factory rated to handle 1000HP, and the other T56 trans. are not so well rated. If this is true, would this not make the viper spec T56 more of a gold mine then any of the others?

i think it's 750 max... might only be 650... but sometimes i forget:D

i bought some tail lights and my grill off of him....he told me he had a tranny but was messed up... i guest that's the one he sold....

Yup! Apparently that's the one I now own:mad: Repetitive WOT boosted shifts into 5th and 6th are great for a tranny.;)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back