Sold Truck Saturday: Wheels 4 Sale!!!!

jeffgilliam.2005

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My fellow Brothers!!! I am sad to say i sold my truck Last Saturday....It was pretty bad, i talked to everyone like i had just lost a kid..LUCKILY, One of my friends in town bought it so 4 days out of the week it will be in eye sight at my shop i work for....YES!!!....So everything went with it but he chose to have the 26" rims instead of the 22's, that of course was left to me to sale...
SOOO I have them here locally for sale and also wanted to post up here just in case anyone was interested..??? I would like to have at least $ 1,900 for the rims and tires...The tires have 7,500 miles on them. One DOES have a plug in it do to some idiot leaving metal scrap in the road BUT holds air perfectly so NO WORRIES...I am pretty firm on my offer but any reasonable one might be considered...I am also willing to drive to meet with buyer or ship them some way of there choice as well...

Thanks to all
Jeff

I am guessing they are perfect for the price you're asking. Not a single ding or scratch?

You plugged a z rated tire that goes on a 5,000 lb. truck that is capable of 150 mph plus ?

Actaullly if it was patch plugged , which is what most use today its actually as good as new.
they use a large patch with a nipple sticking out that is pulled thru the bad place in the tire and the patch is pulled against the inside of the tire, almost immpossible to tell or notice.
I get em done in my rig at times and carry 80,000lbs at 70+mph and have run them till the tire is completly worn with no problems.
you def want sling one of these babie out:D

jeffgilliam.2005 said:
Some of us that own the truck didn't always drive like a bat out of hell....

Good point:rock: My average MPG on the truck above the rear view usually showes 12.5-13:D So I can't have my foot in it to much

what he said we do it all the time on big rigs too, just not on steer tires.

eddie102870 said:
what he said we do it all the time on big rigs too, just not on steer tires.
Yep , thats a big big fine!!

dang I would love to have these rims!! momma !! I need some money!!:D

I REALLY think Stinker needs them for his truck though...It would be a honor for him to have them...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back