Some Help with Tails Please - Dark or Light ?

What Tails look good with the Truck

• Light - Alteeza Chrome

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Dark - Night Shaded

Votes: 45 97.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JimTeTe

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well I've had them both ways, not sure which way to go with it, need some help. So I figured I would start a poll.

Light = Alteeza Chrome Tails

Dark = Night Shaded - 2- coats then clear 2 coats.

HPIM2279sm.jpg

100_3630sm.jpg

I'm still undecided. ????? :dontknow:

Thanks for any help with this .....

Jim

Yours looks as dark as mine. I only put them in when going to a show.

Dark!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does the dark night shaded look better on your red.......? Is Ed "Too Tall" Jones too tall?

That Alteza poop has to go.

i would vote for 1 coat of dark & 2 coats clear:rock: :rock: :rock:

DARK, 100%!! Surprised? lol :p Altezza lights look cheap and plastic to me, always have, always will. If your truck is functional and you drive it night and day, I would do VHT coats (I did around 8-10?) but leave the reverse part clear. I'm running Smoked Recon lights. I got them as the LEDs are easier to see under the VHT than the stock bulbs and more importantly, the reverse light case is already smoked by Recon so it doesn't stand out. If you coat stock taillights and did the same thing, the contrast between reverse lens and dark lens is too much, I tried it first lol. I have no idea how the guys with them fully painted black (no reverse space left) see at night, my guess is, they can't. :confused: That was and is not an option for me. Like all our trucks, the Batram gets it's fair share of looks, no point looking cool and then reversing into a wall or car at night because everything behind you is dark. My stock bulbs are bad enough, let alone no light. I plan to upgrade to some bright LEDs for the rear. 2c

product_photo-large_image-268.jpg

TheBatram07.JPG

Everyone thinks the dark looks better and so do I... :)

That's because the Light/Clear ones look like they belong on a RICER !!!! :D

Great work as usual Jim.... :)

Thanks Big Time you guys ....... Recon Dark with smoked b/up, ordering now.

Jim

scoobert said:
is it me or are your pipes crooked?
They looked real good when it all started....:eek: ..shit hapens...:dontknow:

That system has been off-and-on the Truck so many times. And it's coming apart again for smog test...:(

NEW:
194623.jpg

Quick

QuickSilver said:
They looked real good when it all started....:eek: ..shit hapens...:dontknow:

That system has been off-and-on the Truck so many times. And it's coming apart again for smog test...:(

NEW:
194623.jpg

Quick

ha ha CA sucks!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back