SOME HIGH HP TRUCKS...VIDEO

LETHAL HEMI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SOME FRIENDS OF MINE GETTING TOGETHER AND DECIDED ON SOME FUN RUN I TOLD THEM STREET RACING IS BAD BUT THEY DONT LISTEN, BUT HERE IS THE VIDEO

2008 BLUE SILVERADO- CAMMIN 427( LS7), FULL BOLTON, 3200 STALL, 3.73, 2 STAGE NITROUS, ON 24'S

2003 FORD LIGHTNING( SILVER)- 2.3 WHIPPLE, STAGE 2 CAMS, FULL BOLTON, PORTED HEADS, 2800 STALL, 3.73, FORGED INTERNALS, DYNO TUNED

2005 SILVERADO SS- 418 STROKER,FULL BOLTON, 3500 STALL, 4.10, 75 SHOT(HIGH TIMING)

2003 FORD LIGHTNING(RED)-2.3 WHIPPLE, FORGED INTERNALS, NO STALL, 3.73, STAGE 3 CAMS, DYNO TUNED, FULL BOLT ON

AND OF COURSE MY HEMI AT THE END.....LOL.....

RED SS 0 RED LIGHTNING 2
427 1 VS SILVER LIGHTNING 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-OTJdYvSP8&feature=player_embedded

Last edited:
no james i didnt video the races, but as for the hemi in action is because im still having this issue with it that reduces my power whenever my brake/abs light comes on. I have checked every fuse, relay, ground wire but i have had some other thing i have to check until the truck works again. the trucks turns on fine and idles fine, but after i replace this one thing and it still doesnt work im going to reflash the computer with a friend that works at a dealer...so wish me luck cause once its done i will race the lightning and 427 chevy

DAYTONA81 said:
no james i didnt video the races, but as for the hemi in action is because im still having this issue with it that reduces my power whenever my brake/abs light comes on. I have checked every fuse, relay, ground wire but i have had some other thing i have to check until the truck works again. the trucks turns on fine and idles fine, but after i replace this one thing and it still doesnt work im going to reflash the computer with a friend that works at a dealer...so wish me luck cause once its done i will race the lightning and 427 chevy
Did you use the diablo tuner this time? The diablo tuner took out my abs controller when i installed it months ago, so the abs controller needs to be flashed . Dash has looked like a christmas tree the last 6 months. If your loosing power i would look for another cause.

Last edited:
OSO said:
Did you use the diablo tuner this time? The diablo tuner took out my abs controller when i installed it months ago, so the abs controller needs to be flashed . Dash has looked like a christmas tree the last 6 months. If your loosing power i would look for another cause.
nah i still have the sct but this is killing me cause everyone is telling me to try different things but if i keep try everything im gonna spend hundreds...i reaqlly hope i find out what it is soon:confused:

DAYTONA81 said:
nah i still have the sct but this is killing me cause everyone is telling me to try different things but if i keep try everything im gonna spend hundreds...i reaqlly hope i find out what it is soon:confused:
Did you pull the codes?
First place i would look would be the sensor in the rear end housing? I had to replace it on my 03 and 06 . Or since you just did the head swap make sure you didn't cut any wires during the install.

OSO said:
Did you pull the codes?
First place i would look would be the sensor in the rear end housing? I had to replace it on my 03 and 06 . Or since you just did the head swap make sure you didn't cut any wires during the install.

brake circuit low voltage, a/c circuit low voltage, and are you talking that switch that goes about the rear end, let me go check the codes again

Hope ya git it fixed soon...........so you can break off some pentastar off in em..........:rock: :burnout: :rock:

DAYTONA81 said:
brake circuit low voltage, a/c circuit low voltage, and are you talking that switch that goes about the rear end, let me go check the codes again
Do your brake lights work?

OSO said:
Do your brake lights work?
yeah but lately i have been having to replace them alot, what is that senosr you talk about? is it on top of the rear end

DAYTONA81 said:
yeah but lately i have been having to replace them alot, what is that senosr you talk about? is it on top of the rear end
Its a speed sensor and yes its located on top of the rear end. When it goes out it will cause the abs lights to come on. But your code is something else. Did you check the codes to verify?

OSO said:
Its a speed sensor and yes its located on top of the rear end. When it goes out it will cause the abs lights to come on. But your code is something else. Did you check the codes to verify?
well i cleared the codes thursday when we were trying to figure out the problem and even my nieghbor told me about the sensor cause when all this happens my mph guage doesnt work on my rpm guage

but this is the only code i have now is the intake air tempsensor and that because i have my intake removed in order for me to get the codes again i have to drive it

im going to replace the sensor in the rear end..how much was it

DAYTONA81 said:
well i cleared the codes thursday when we were trying to figure out the problem and even my nieghbor told me about the sensor cause when all this happens my mph guage doesnt work on my rpm guage

but this is the only code i have now is the intake air tempsensor and that because i have my intake removed in order for me to get the codes again i have to drive it

im going to replace the sensor in the rear end..how much was it
Cant remember but under a hundred.

OSO said:
Cant remember but under a hundred.
DAMNIT BUT I THINK I HAVE A GROUND THATS NOT CONNECTED AND ONCE IT IS THEN ILL CHANGE THE SENSOR IF IT STILL ACTS UP

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back