Some leftover parts for sale.

Now that's funny!:D

Whats the funny thing ?

Why don't you have some respect for new members with simple questions, I'm sure you didn't walk into the SRT with all history under youre belt pal.

Rocky retard bal boa looking prick

Whats the funny thing ?

Why don't you have some respect for new members with simple questions, I'm sure you didn't walk into the SRT with all history under youre belt pal.

Rocky retard bal boa looking prick

He walked into the SRT world with a HUUGE pocket of cash and learned everything. His pocket is now empty so the only thing he can do is pick on the new guys......LOL Dont Take offence Ironhead im only messing around...

I have some left over items I'm going to sell.

1. Rear main seal new. Make offer
2. 170 t-stat new with gaskets-$45 SOLD
3. Roe breather it's used but in great shape-$50 SOLD
4. B&G stage 2 PCM-$100 SOLD
5. JTSVP black venom shift knob-$30 SOLD

I have other things but heavy to ship. factory spring & the factory rim, gloss black powdercoated with a conti on it. rim has very small bend on the back, bought that way from a member off here but holds air no issues.

all prices are shipped. lower 48

I also have HornBlasters Conductor's Special Model 232 Train Horn Kit. Was not used much at all.

I upgraded it to the 200PSI pressure switch. and blow off valve. Looking to get 350 for that. It's loud as hell

I have some left over items I'm going to sell.

1. Rear main seal new. Make offer SOLD
2. 170 t-stat new with gaskets-$45 SOLD
3. Roe breather it's used but in great shape-$50 SOLD
4. B&G stage 2 PCM-$100 SOLD
5. JTSVP black venom shift knob-$30 SOLD

I have other things but heavy to ship. factory spring & the factory rim, gloss black powdercoated with a conti on it. rim has very small bend on the back, bought that way from a member off here but holds air no issues.

all prices are shipped. lower 48

Just the rim & factory springs left.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back