Some more pics of my Charger

Brandar75

Reaction score
Until I get an SRT10, This is the only love I have. Got a lot of positive feedback on the pics I posted in the "new members" section, so I thought I'd share some more.

(I recently re-did my vinyl, so most of these show my old "hockey stripe".)

Tail of the Dragon -Tree of shame
100_1429.jpg

more TOD
DSCN1084.jpg

DSCN1101.jpg

DSCN1108.jpg

*NOTE* NEVER take kids to Deal's Gap, or you will be stopping frequently to avoid barf on your seats.
DSCN1041.jpg

Getting the Kenne Bell installed...
kb10.jpg

kb5.jpg

kb8.jpg

kb4s.jpg

...And on the dyno for tuning...:rock:
dyno.jpg

Charger's are still the meanest 4 door car out there.....black/red is the best color combo too.

Floyd Garret's Muscle Car Museum
DSC_0334.jpg

Ocoee Whitewater Center
100_1443.jpg

Mopar convoy to Nashville
100_1121.jpg

100_1123.jpg

Random shots:
100_0792.jpg

Photo0273.jpg

old pic:
challenger4.jpg

Last edited:
Santeen is gonna want you to post a shirtless pic when he sees this, just tell that weirdo that you don't flow that route.

Gatty always looks awesome hope to bet there next year.....sweet looking LX

hankthetank said:
Santeen is gonna want you to post a shirtless pic when he sees this, just tell that weirdo that you don't flow that route.

You're the only one making these comments in both of his threads. Just come out already.

Last edited by a moderator:
You're the only one making these comments in both of his threads. Just come out already.

do you really want me to post some of your late night text messages to me? I didn't think so, bitch.......:D

Good God, you a-holes at it on this thread too!!!

Why don't you two start your own thread before you got this fellow thinking he can't post anything without drawing the fags!!:dontknow::dontknow:

Good God, you a-holes at it on this thread too!!!

Why don't you two start your own thread before you got this fellow thinking he can't post anything without drawing the fags!!:dontknow::dontknow:

I'm offended by your perverted language, sir. My virgin ears are so delicate....:aetsch::D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back