some new mods

silversnake

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i did a couple of new mods to the truck let me know what yuo guys think:D , btw i made the front viper emblem my self, "when your broke you gotta use your imagination" :elefant:

DSC00651.jpg

DSC00652.jpg

DSC00655.jpg

DSC00656.jpg

DSC00658.jpg

DSC00659.jpg

DSC00661.jpg

DSC00662.jpg

500snakz said:
I like the seagull feather mod shown.

that is a magical feather that makes my elephant fly(its cheaper than a roe or tt):elefant: ooh and its from a hawk i think :D

Last edited:
TNVIPER said:
Nice work.:rock: ..can you give some detail about steps taken to paint the posts and is the headliner dyed or new material...

just wash them with soapy water and then cleaned with thinner and sprayed with krylon fusion for plastic, and head liner is suede.

Headliner looks super clean! When I see how much better simple mods like this make these trucks look, it makes me think Dodge was paying their design team too much.

I had the same thing done in my truck and I LOVED the suede headliner. Made the truck look way better. My stupid A pillars chipped over time, the sun is a freaking nightmare

Looks outstanding Bud, see ya got the light in as well ....... Cool

Jim

Looks great i was planning on doing the same with my interior, why dodge sold trucks with black interiors with beige headliners and a pillars is beyond me.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back