Some new pics on the truck its getting way close

I'm sure you'll still have to be careful about hazing the tires all the way down the track.... but, I'm not sure there is anything else you could do about it. :dontknow: :eek: It's just a f*ckin monster. :cool:

All the wire ties make me happy. :D

Black1 said:
I'm sure you'll still have to be careful about hazing the tires all the way down the track.... but, I'm not sure there is anything else you could do about it. :dontknow: :eek: It's just a f*ckin monster. :cool:

All the wire ties make me happy. :D
thanks jake i like wire ties too:D :D :D :D :D

Truck looks wonderful, can't wait to read about the record's that will soon fall.

Awesome attention to detail.

So is that the 2010 model dodge is suposed to mass produce ----I need to get one of those -----Awsome build...

Dom.......

I may have never said this before...

However, you have found a way to make a perfect truck better

Thank You

Jeff

FastSRT19 said:
I think if he does 155 in the 1/4, he will be very, very happy. I know i would soil my pants! :D

that will be up to how light he is. if he gets it under 3000(if it could be done) then yes he will.

scoobert said:
that will be up to how light he is. if he gets it under 3000(if it could be done) then yes he will.
at 5000 #s and 1400 hp it should still run 9s if it hooks and if i need more gear i can change them no big deal;) it has 3.73s right now

505'sFastestViper. said:
at 5000 #s and 1400 hp it should still run 9s if it hooks and if i need more gear i can change them no big deal;) it has 3.73s right now

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

GADodgetech said:
I need to go to home depot and pick up some plywood, can I borrow your truck? :dontknow:
yeah here ijust took a pic foryou

P2280062.jpg

anytime you need it babe;)

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back