Some not so good Royal Purple news

I use what Dodge has recommended until I change from stock. Then I'll have to do some research. I think it says use Mobil One on the oil cap? I do like Amsoil though.
As far as RP goes, I've seen no failures due to using the oil so if a lab says it's not any better or worse than another leading oil then does it really matter?

Anacin!! You crack me up. :)

I use whatevers on sale for oil :eek: and drink any cola ,but prefer REALLY sweet tea :rock:

Anacin ? They still make that ??????? What about Stanback powders ?

and independent study today revealed that in there study of JMB justin products and JTS venom performance products, JMB products just didnt add up to near the quality of JTS products.

Thats about how much I belive in a one sided product evaluation;)

Every oil manufacutere so far has went after RP, year after year...

if them I would find it flatering, they seem to have to try to proove they are better than RP, if they were better, why would they have to proove it?

Yeah, Anacin... It's such a 70's asprin huh? That's why I said it. Just like TAB and Shasta are 70's colas.... And Mr. Conway Twitty is a 70's version of Stinker.

:stupido2:But when I think Shasta, I think Charlie's Angels and CHiPs.

:) Awwwwe, that's good ol' 70's disco theme music humor.

Stinker said:
and independent study today revealed that in there study of JMB justin products and JTS venom performance products, JMB products just didnt add up to near the quality of JTS products.

Thats about how much I belive in a one sided product evaluation;)

:D
Every oil manufacutere so far has went after RP, year after year...

if them I would find it flatering, they seem to have to try to proove they are better than RP, if they were better, why would they have to proove it?
that could be said for Z Max also ( they won all thier court cases BTW) and the aircraft additive (same thing) is approved by the FAA and carries a Mil Spec Certification:p:D

sleeper said:
Why hasn't this thread died yet?

What, have you kicked the motor oil habit? Because motor oil is an important factor.... :dontknow: I guess everyone else thinks so too.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back