Some OEM parts for sale

there is a disturbance in the FORCE…………………...

Things have certainly not been like they use to around here recently. The gay jokes have almost come to a halt, same can be said for hating. Seems like all the old timers are selling their trucks, Andy is coming in late to the parts and trucks for sale section of the forum, and the forum over all isn't as lively as it used to be.

Just makes me kind of sad really. :(

I agree 100%. I would't take less than about 4 times what he wants for my spare.

Honestly Brother, I should probably delete your thread as SPAM because there is no way some of your way too low prices should be allowed on here.

If I didn't have to fund a rebuild none of my parts would be up for sale.......believe me I feel the pain every time I ship a part out:(

Hey friend, is the hood scoop insert unbroken and still up for sale?

It is still up for sale and unbroken.

I thought my hood scoop insert was missing a bolt but, it was fine. What was missing a bolt was the hood scoop insert housing that connects to the hood (somehow the threads one of the bolts connect to is cracked off and my bolt is missing). I just double checked, sorry about that.

Anything wrong with the tonneau that will keep me from installing it on my regular cab? If not, I wouldn't mind having the added convenience.

Hope the tonneau is still available.

Happy birthday Andy :D

Anything wrong with the tonneau that will keep me from installing it on my regular cab? If not, I wouldn't mind having the added convenience.

Hope the tonneau is still available.

The Tonneau Cover is still available. It was installed on my 04 RC when I purchased it. The Tonneau is in excellent condition and comes with all mounting hardware. I removed it from my truck and it has been stored in my garage.

Do you still have the TB? And if so do you have the blades for it? Also do you still have the door and tail gate handles?

Do you still have the TB? And if so do you have the blades for it? Also do you still have the door and tail gate handles?

Throttle body (with out the blades) and door handles are still available but the tailgate handle may be spoken for....if the deal falls through I will contact you ( on the tailgate handle )

Back