Some recent pics

shikityshack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
She still puts a smile on my face and turns a few heads now and then.. I don't get here to the site all that much and wanted to share.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-03-17-22-31-03 (950x534).jpg
    Screenshot_2014-03-17-22-31-03 (950x534).jpg
    301.4 KB · Views: 120
  • Screenshot_2014-03-17-22-30-37 (950x534).jpg
    Screenshot_2014-03-17-22-30-37 (950x534).jpg
    333.7 KB · Views: 107
  • Screenshot_2014-03-17-22-28-12 (950x534).jpg
    Screenshot_2014-03-17-22-28-12 (950x534).jpg
    168 KB · Views: 130
Outstanding

Outstanding

Thanks Jeff!

Very nice! Love that SuperSnake hood!;)

Thanks Scott,
I've been thinking really hard about getting a set of those side exhaust plates form you,(black) but I'm having a hard time convincing myself to cut holes in my truck...

Turned out good sweet. Hood looks great all painted up

Thanks man, appreciate it
The truck has been in this visual configuration since about october of last year.. I just don't post many pics of it here though..
This winter was spent mostly on the engine...

Really nice bro!!!!!

Thanks Chris..
You get yours out yet to start getting all those new mods on?

Thanks you!

I really dont like sliver, but yours looks really good with the things you have done. great job

haha, thats cool.. I appreciate the compliment..

When I originaly set out looking for one I wasn't looking for silver.
White was my first choice, and an 06 inferno red was my second.. Had to be a RC though..
Never could find a CE local though.(i've actually still never seen one in person, but I have seen a vca edition.. Go figure) And the only Inferno red one I found local on craigslist the guy wanted literaly original sticker price for it back in 2012..
He would not come down either, so nope on that one too.. I think he still has it honestly...
I finally found this silver one and figured what the hell, silver it is, I can do something with that!

i would like to have those wheels...
any link for prize ?

btw , very clean and awesome truck !

Beautiful truck. And the best color!
Most appreciated sir!! I have to say, the silver really has grown on me a lot!!

Start mods in 2 weeks hopefully.

You have patients bro, I give you that!!
Remember the heads project I was working on over the winter..
I was doing that at about 9* in my garage.. Space heater wasn't doin shit!! Temps outside were in the -5 to 0 range while I was working on it.. I stayed warm with a freakin hair dryer!! LOL!! But it got done!!!!!

Nice, unfortunately I do not have a garage anymore so waiting was all I had, hopefully all can get done within a month.

Nice, unfortunately I do not have a garage anymore so waiting was all I had, hopefully all can get done within a month.
Bummer man, I'm looking forward to the pics though!! Hope it all goes smooth for you..

Looking Good, Keep It Up!

Appreciate it.. Time for me to focus on the interor a little more now I think..

Your truck is looking sweet man. :drool:
Thank you sir!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back