Some stuff 4 sale

Cowboy-Up

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Raptor shift light [red] $35.00 / 2 bradided steel lines 5' each with swivel 90's size 10 an $70.00 / K&N drop in filter $25.00 / piller triple gauge pod $60.00 / steering colum 2 gauge pod $25.00 / billet alm oil relocotor kit $35.00 / factory srt oil temp gauge $35.00 / PLUS SHIPPING /

Last edited:
Do you have a pic of the triple pillar gauge? If it's the factory taupe color, I'll take it.

Ok... Im not tryin to be an ass I just wanted to use paypal but he doesnt have it. (kinda scarred from sendin checks and whatnot) Just trying to find someone local to him that I could paypal or something

Ryan - Tork Monster if u dont trust me ,well thats cool, i have sold several things on the site and ever have i ripped someone off. And Kyle iam not selling her, i just got her out of the body shop,had her wet sanded,polished,and buffed out,it looks like wet paint, really better than the day i got her. since i moved i lost your # so pm me it.

tork i did a deal with cowboy and talked to him on phone ,,,hes cool dont worry about him :D

Cowboy-Up said:
Ryan - Tork Monster if u dont trust me ,well thats cool, i have sold several things on the site and ever have i ripped someone off. And Kyle iam not selling her, i just got her out of the body shop,had her wet sanded,polished,and buffed out,it looks like wet paint, really better than the day i got her. since i moved i lost your # so pm me it.

No I didnt mean to offend, Just been ripped off in the past... But if Ironhead says youre a good guy, then youre good in my book...

Thanks Ironhead:rock: , and Tork -m u did not offend me :p :) , its all good.:D did u get the pics i sent u?

gtx0227 said:
triple gauge pod still for sale?
Yes it is, and as my wife :argh: pointed out to me earlier:confused: it is light grey not the factory tope, i sry that iam color blind:dong:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back