Some summer pics

Muzzy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I pulled the plow off the front from winter, took the tire chains off, and decided to take some summer pictures with the wife's Cannon Rebel.

SRT10_park_090731.jpg

SRT10_park4_090731.jpg

SRT10_park3_090731.jpg

SRT10_park2_090731.jpg

-Muzzy

Muzzy said:
I pulled the plow off the front from winter

Wait. What? :D :D You actually plow with this truck? What's that like?
I assume you remove the entire front bumper?

EDIT: Forgot to mention truck looks friggin fantastic! :rock::rock:

Andrew

That is best polished black truck I have ever seen. Very Nice! :rock: :rock: :congrats: :congrats:

Hold the hell on........ Please tell me you have pics of your truck with a plow and chains on, thats fkn sweet bro :rock:

walenator said:
That is best polished black truck I have ever seen. Very Nice! :rock: :rock: :congrats: :congrats:

I had to wear my sunglasses looking at the full size images :D I wish I could take all the credit, but that Meguiar's NXT Generation Tech Wax 2.0 is the stuff. Blows away anything I've used before.

-Muzzy

Nice photos

I am thinking about getting a ram srt 10. any issues to know about before purchase

Viperdriver said:
I am thinking about getting a ram srt 10. any issues to know about before purchase
Do you own a viper already, Or just liked the name? And yes, Here are a couple things to watch for. Excessive tire wear, High gas consumption.:D :p Welcome and good luck with your search, There are some nice ones for sale.

Great looking ride

Thanks for all the positive feedback. I was reluctant to coat the headlights, but after it was done I was glad I went through with it. I am debating if I want to do the fog and center brake lights too. I just worry that someone won't be able to see my brake lights well and hit me. I suppose I can swap the bulbs with brighter ones.

-Muzzy

Back in black.............that thing is fkn cherry...........:rock: :burnout: :rock:

Silverback said:
Well it's not yellow,:( ;) but it sure looks purty.:congrats: :rock:

:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back