Some VOI-9 stuff

YellowFever

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thought I'd share some pics from the Viper Owners Invitational last week. The last pic was my response to the statement "You're in a truck, you can be last":D

Jeff

That was a shit load of Vipers!!! :eek: :D

Nice picks, were you able to go all out on the track ?

mmmmtorque said:

Yeah no kidding! I don't think I've ever seen so many Vipers in one place!:rock:

Nice Pics and Nice Looking Truck YF, but she needs a BOOMER drop kit.;) :D :rock:

RatMotor said:
Wasn't the '08 Viper suppossed to be shown there?

Yeah, but they didn't bring it, almost caused a mutiny. Lot's of pissed off folks.

Jeff

Texas Yellow Fever said:
That's cool. Based on the picture, it looks like you were one of ony two trucks there?

It was very cool Steve. There were 3 trucks, me and 2 VCA trucks.

Jeff

mmmmtorque said:

Nice picks, were you able to go all out on the track ?

maui srt/10 said:
Very cool pics Vegas!!! Thats a shitload of vipers!!! Damn! Nice that you could attend as well. Did you run some Nascar laps or what?

patrick

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D Yes I was. They had us go about 3/4 of the way around and then dive down in to the infield for a road course then back out on the big track. Did 5 laps and had her up to 130-135, the instructor in the pass seat was impressed with how it handled on the road course. When he got in the truck he said " I drive a 950 lb race car, so I'm not sure what to tell you about how to drive the truck" :D :D :D :D I said just hang on I'll show ya.

Jeff

Last edited:
Hamrhead said:
Yeah no kidding! I don't think I've ever seen so many Vipers in one place!:rock:

Nice Pics and Nice Looking Truck YF, but she needs a BOOMER drop kit.;) :D :rock:

That was only 1/4 of the cars there. We went up on the tower at lunch and could only get 1/2 of the cars in the viefinder, plus we were split into 2 groups for track days. there were ~700 cars there. It was damn impressive. And yes the Boomer drop kit is next. (Hoping my wife is looking over my shoulder and getting Xmas ideas.:D )

Jeff

You know, I toyed with the idea of going to this but I thought it would be a strictly Viper deal.

YellowFever said:
That was only 1/4 of the cars there. We went up on the tower at lunch and could only get 1/2 of the cars in the viefinder, plus we were split into 2 groups for track days. there were ~700 cars there. It was damn impressive. And yes the Boomer drop kit is next. (Hoping my wife is looking over my shoulder and getting Xmas ideas.:D )

Jeff
cool, Santa has my number!;) :D glad you went, next year we might have a booth there. man i bet that was awesome.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back